private - izuku (lime)

i like limes
i wrote this at like 6am pls have mercy on me

the last bell rang signalling all the students that school was over. as everyone started chatting and packing their things u laid ur head on ur desk and looked izukus way.

he was to ur right. u couldnt help but glance at him sometimes. he's so cute, it's hard to look away.

"izuku" u watched him jolt and look to u. u love how jumpy he is.

"y-y/n san! what's up?" he smiled.

u stared at him for a couple seconds, wishing u could squish his cheeks and pull his fluffy hair. u wanna make his cheeks go red and eyes go teary.

"i miss you" u sat up and leaned ur head on ur hand, watching carefully for his reaction.

it took him a minute to let what u said sink in. "w-wait.. WHAT? y/y-n.. san... we- we're still in class!" he covered his mouth in embarrassment.

u kept ur eyes on him. "no one's here anymore. cant we have some fun?"

u could feel the heat radiating off his body, he was so nervous. even tho this was nothing new.

"in.. in private..."

u stood up making him look up at u in surprise. u took a step close to him and leaned over. u held his chair with one hand, ur other on his thigh. "i dont want to wait."

he froze. ur hand slid closer to his crotch and ur other moved to the back of his head. u made him tilt his head forward, toward ur chest.

u could feel him tense and suck in a breathe. "y-y/n.. i-"

"please?"

u crouched in front of him, ur hands now neatly placed on ur thighs. u looked up at him with big eyes. ones he couldn't reject.

hé fell into a daze staring at ur cute face until he looked to the side to avoid ur gaze.. "that's not fair..."

u looked at his lap. he sat like a girl.

u put ur hand on his knee and sneaked it in between his thighs. "ur already getting worked up. are u gonna walk home with a hard on?"

he quickly covered his face with his hands. u could feel him trying to get his legs closer together.

"can u not say that so bluntly???" his voice muffled and he refused to show his face.

u sighed. "im sorry." u stood up and looked down at him. he heard u moving and peaked up at u between his fingers. "i'll do whatever u say if we can play a bit now."

u could see the gears in his head starting to turn as he stared into nothingness, hands still placed on his face.

he put his shaky hands down onto his lap and looked at u all shy.

"then.. k-k.."

u tilted ur head. "k?"

he took a deep breathe and looked away from u. "kiss..."

u towered over him. "kiss where?" u lifted ur left hand and softly cupped his cheek.

he tilted his head down and pointed to his lips.

u closed ur eyes. "hm? i cant see ur actions, im gonna need a verbal statement."

he looked at u with furrowed brows. although he was upset u were teasing him, the fact that ur eyes were closed kind of make him feel less nervous.

"..my lips."

u smiled. leaning close to his face, u tilted ur head. just as ur lips were about to touch, u paused. "u sure? u dont want a kiss on ur dick? or ur breasts? ur neck or feet?"