genya ~ video games(smut)

"AGHH FUCK."

u flinched when genya all of a sudden screamed in his once calming bedroom that was full of relaxing clicking noises.

he banged his fist on his desk, his things bouncing.

"genya, take a break, you've been playing games for like 4 hours straight." u laid on his bed, lazily scrolling thru ur phone.

"no. i'm not stopping til i win a game."

u rolled ur eyes, putting ur phone down and watching his gameplay from a short distance.

this isn't what u wanted to do in ur free time. u made plans to spend quality time. this is not quality time.

half way thru the game genya was yelling at his teammates and stressing out like crazy. u could hear genyas friend being just as mad thru his headphones.

"genya" u called out, hoping to persuade him to log off.

u frowned when u didn't get a response. leaning forward u spoke a little louder.

"genya!" u watched his head lift up from his screen and look back at u. "what?"

u sighed. "can u please stop. for ur own sake."

he turned back around and shook his head. "not until i win." u felt a vein pop as he spammed keys and yelled into his mic. about 20 minutes later did the game end. his team won and that only made him wanna play more.

so he started another game.

u felt ur eye twitch. this bitch.

standing up, you sneakily stood behind genya and put ur hands on his shoulders making him flinch. ignoring his panic, you snuck ur hands down to his chest, ur left hand quickly zooming over to the mute button on his keyboard.

"y/n i-"

"enough games. understood?" u tilted ur head, leaning close to his right ear.

before he could respond, a faint voice coming from his headphones spoke again. "genya? tf r u doing. hurry ur ass up".

u grabbed genyas wrist. his finger right above the unmute button. "lets not." he looked back at u with wide eyes. u were so close ur noses were almost touching. he could literally smell ur conditioner.

turning a bit in his chair, he put his hand over ur collar bone to keep space but he wasn't actually pushing.

"y-y/n i- um ur.. what.. are you.."

you tilted ur head in amusement. "am i too close?"

he squeezed his eyes shut. ur question stayed unanswered. u poked his cheek. "hey, i'm still here even if u close ur eyes." no response.

"genyaaaa~" u kneeled onto the floor and laid ur head on his thigh, ur hand creeping up his waist, the other on his chair in between his knees. almost immediately did genya open his eyes and grab ur wrist, his face glowing.

"hm?" u looked up at him from his thigh. his brows were furrowed, he was sweating and his skin was redder than red. everywhere to his cheeks, his ears, his fingers, knuckles, and nose.

u couldnt help but laugh a bit. calling him an open book would be an understatement. he's like an audio book.

with ur cheek squished against his thigh you looked to the side and twirled ur hair around ur finger. "you've had ur fun already. cant i have mine?" u took a quick glance at his crotch then up to his eyes.

his face was burning hot. "what do u mean.."

he tried bringing his legs together but ur hand stopped him from hiding completely. u made ur hand touch his inner thigh, gently making its way up his shorts.

"u know what i mean." u smiled, playing with the string on his waistband.

he stared at u nervously. "n-not really..."

u paused all of ur actions before slightly sighing. "im horny genya." ur hands retreated from his body and in ur lap. u leaned ur chin on the seat of his chair and closed ur eyes.

"WHA-"

"GENYA. r u still there?! for fucks sake."

rolling ur eyes u stood up, pushing genyas chair away from his desk and clicked the unmute button.

"ever heard of sharing ur toys? it's my turn with genya. take a fucking bathroom break." u exited out of the game.

"y/n!-"

you gently cupped his cheeks and gave him a soft kiss, interrupting him. he gave a shocked hum, furrowing his brows all flustered.

"lets have fun."

he kept looking at each of ur eyes before shakily speaking. "i.. i can't!" he covered his face and tilted his head down towards his lap.

u blinked and looked at him slightly shocked. "why? u waiting til marriage or something??"

he looked at u in between his fingers. "i cant even hold ur hand.. how r we supposed to have 'fun'??"

u fought the urge to snicker.

"i'll walk u thru it."

he didn't agree but he didn't disagree.