izuku ~ scent (idek)

school was over. as izuku walked with ochaco and iida he realized he left his notes in class. he rushed back but encountered something else.

y/n's sweater

it was draped over ur seat. forgotten. without thinking he walked to the back of the class where ur desk was and touched the chair.

he sat on it and held his head. what was he doing? what was he gonna do? he looked at the sweater again. taking a breathe he sat backwards and leaned over, hugging the back of it and stuffing his nose into the thick cloth.

y/n was completely unapproachable. she was scary, strong, loud, confident. she was kind of like bakugo, but they clashed way too much. izuku wasn't really relevant to y/n. no one was.

it's not like no one talks to her. she's really popular for how strong (and loud) she is. a lot of people try to befriend her. she just disappears most of the time and no one knows where she is.

izuku is barely able to look at her, let alone smell her.

before izuku could get up and leave the door slammed open making him flinch and stand up, accidentally knocking the chair over. in a panic he picked the chair up and the sweater. he looked up at the person who walked in and stuttered out an apology.

she raised a brow at him and took a step forward, letting the light of the setting sun to shine on her face.

izukus eyes widened as he saw you. ur expression, it was unreadable.

"how was it?"

"eh?"

u walked to him, too close for comfort, and grabbed ur sweater, lifting it up to his face. "the smell." u tilted ur head. his eyes stared at ur sweater horrified but looked away and tried to save himself.

"w-whatr u talking about.." his brows furrowed and he backed up but u stuffed the sweater violently in his face and shoved it harder and harder the more he fought back. "tell me how it smells midoriya." his back hit a wall. he grabbed onto ur wrist and yelled, his voice muffled.

u abruptly yanked the sweater away and trapped him in between ur arms. "so?"

"it- i- it smelt good!" hé grit his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut, expecting a slap to the face.

"yeah? like what?"

slowly he squinted his eyes open and looked up at u. u towered over him, smiling. "like.. like y/n san. it smells like y/n, her scent. her own smell." he brought his hands to his mouth, balling them up. his face was dark red and u could just feel the heat radiating off his body.

"r u reliving the moment right now? the moment u decided to sniff my clothes? pervert." u stroked his cheek, feeling him tremble all over.

"n-no! i- i just.. i didn't mean to-"

"how is it that u didn't mean to? there's numerous steps to do in order to actually grab a whiff of someone's clothing. u saw it, u walked up to it, you sat in my chair, thought about it, then leaned into it. breathing it like u couldn't live without it. breathing in. my scent." u grinned as u noticed his eyes welling up.

"i.. i'm sorry." tears fell, pooling at ur fingers and falling over them. u dropped ur sweater and put both hands on his cheeks, wiping his tears. "oh midoriya, this is a good look on you."

he sniffled and looked up at u confused. "what?" u snickered and held his head up by his chin to keep him from looking away. "u see, im a pervert too~"

he stared up at u with wide eyes.

"a sick one at that." u grinned, ur face heating up at the sight before you.

before you got too close you decided to back off. izuku stood still, still pretty confused. u picked up ur sweater and dusted it off. u held it up properly and put the sweater over his head.

he snapped out of his thinking and looked down at the sweater that was around his neck.

"eh?"

you pulled the sweater down. "put ur arms through." he stared at ur sweater and blinked, listening to ur command.

the sweater was big. it was way oversized for you so it was still big on izuku. he held his hands up, the sleeves reaching the tips of his fingers. his breathing got heavier as ur scent was literally on him.

"keep it." u put ur hands behind his neck and put the hood over him, overwhelming him even more. "u seem to like it more than me." u smirked as he brought the baggy sleeves to his face and closed his eyes in delight.

"see you, midoriya."

this is kinda freaky guys
i love izuku