rengoku ~ pent up (fluff?) idk

the sounds of birds chirping noisily had woken u up. after a couple seconds you opened ur eyes and stared up at ur ceiling. not even a minute later a loud knock had jolted you awake and up out of bed.

furrowing ur brows u turned ur phone on to check the time. ur jaw dropped as the clock read 1:30.

u had a date with rengoku at 2. was he at the door?! it's kinda early tho..?

u rubbed ur eyes and quietly groaned before putting some pants on. lazily opening the door u prepared urself for some socializing first thing in the.. afternoon.

but oh, did ur eyes see right? it's rengoku.

ur eyes widened as u looked up at the smiling man who stared down at you happily.

"KYO KUN?" u backed up a bit which he took advantage of and just walked into ur apartment.

"good morning y/n san!" he looked around ur apartment. clothes were everywhere, dishes piled the sink, and every surface was completely covered by trash, collectables, gifts and so on.

he immediately got to work.

"uh kyo kun? our date isn't in another 30 minutes.. also what do u mean good morning?"

u tilted ur head as he held a small basket overflowing with clothes in one hand.

"u just woke up right? i can tell!" he continued cleaning.

you put ur hands on ur now warm face. "you.. can tell, huh." u looked to the side a little embarrassed. sighing u put ur hand on his back to grab his attention. "u don't have to clean up the place, sit down. i'll go get ready and we can leave."

he stared at u for a couple seconds before replying. "it's alright! i want to make sure you're living properly!" his smile was no longer present and he started working faster.

u grit ur teeth for a second.

"just sit down." u went to grab the basket but immediately was pulled down from the weight of it. "HOLY SHIT." u started sweating.

u looked up at him with a concerned look on how the fuck he was carrying that basket with one hand but he only looked down at you with a condescending smile.

u felt a vein pop.

"SIT DOWN" u yelled. ur head tilted down as u saw him sit on the floor where he was just standing. you stared down at him with a 'r u fucking kidding me rn' face.

"ON THE COUCH I MEAN" u pointed to the couch. he silently listened.

u huffed and went to go to ur room but he spoke. "r u perhaps angry with me?"

u shut ur eyes. u kind of are. but u don't really have a valid reason to be. "..no. just sit there and-"

"may i come with u?"

u looked back at him. the back of his head faced you. "come with me where..?" he tilted his head towards you. his smile still present. "to ur room."

u blinked. u felt a bit flustered at first but that quickly turned into suspicion. raising a brow u crossed ur arms and answered hesitantly. "..okay sure."

u didn't wait for him and continued to ur room. a couple seconds later did he show up. he sat on ur unmade bed and watched u tie ur hair up to brush ur teeth n whatevs.

u side eyed him, makinf eye contact. u could see his face go a bit pink and for once his eyes started to wander.

u raised ur brows in curiosity. why's he acting so weird? u continued ur routine deciding you'd ask him what was up on ur date.