shinso ~ dont.

"i'm fine."

"shinso.. are you in hea-"

"of course not!"

he shoved you away and used a wall to lean on, panting. "i'm not an omega.." he looked up at your worried expression with a glare. his face was red and sweaty.

he's obviously in heat.

"there's really no point in lying" u sighed.

trying to hold him up u thought about what u should do. ur a beta. u don't carry suppressants with you. ur thoughts were cut short as u felt shinso collapse. his knees buckled from underneath him; all his weight leaned on you.

u quickly sat him against a wall and felt his forehead with the back of ur hand. he was burning. this was an intense heat. he cursed under his breathe before sloppily slapping ur hand away. "i'm okay.." he wiped his face and looked up at you trying to give you a confident look, but all u saw was an expression that was desperately asking u for help.

u stared at him sadly, hugging him so his face was in ur chest. his arms were limp but he leaned into ur body showing that he enjoyed the affection. "shinso.." u spoke under ur breathe, bringing ur hand to his back.

shinso abruptly stiffened in ur arms. a stifled sound leaked from his mouth.

"don't." he grabbed ur shoulders and pushed u back so ur hands were out of reach of his back. ur eyes were wide. u lifted ur brows in shock before covering ur mouth and blushing.

"shinso! is your.. back.... sensitive..?"

he furrowed his brows and grit his teeth. "EVERYTHING IS SENSITIVE DUMBASS"

u put ur hands up in defence and nervously smiled. "yes okay ur right i'm sorry" sighing, you sat for a few seconds before standing up and giving him a hand. "can u stand?" he grabbed ur hand.

the silence told u he couldn't, but he tried anyway. u pulled him up to help but he just ended up crashing into you. u both fell over, u hit ur head pretty bad but who cares rn. shinso is literally on top of u.

"shinso! are you okay??" u used ur arms to prompt urself up and put ur hand on the back of his head. he was literally breathing down ur neck.

"help me"

you froze. "sh-shinso-" u paused as u felt him lick ur neck. u pushed him back by his chest revealing his face to you. this was a face you've never seen shinso with.

"calm down okay? ur not urself." just as u were about to get up he grabbed ur wrists and pinned them beside ur head. his grip was incredibly weak but it still shocked you. "i am myself. i want help, from you."

what a liar.

his voice was firm and his eyes showed he was still conscious. it was impressive how well he could mask his heat.

"do something, help me y/n"

u shut ur eyes before making a decision. "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." u got up, forcing him to stand up with you. holding his hand u dragged him to a storage room.

it was after school hours, u guys were literally in a hallway. if u were gonna help it was gonna be with a closed door.

he leaned against the wall and slid down it. u got on ur knees and leaned in to kiss him.

"oh fuck, more.." his nails dug into ur back as u gave his neck butterfly kisses. he reached for ur skirt, lifting it up to reveal ur panties. u looked down at his hand, ur face warm. "fuck my life."

-----

"i-i can't!" shinso moaned in ur ear, crying.

"what?" u furrowed ur brows in confusion. ur literally riding his dick. what is he talking about. he groaned, looking up and exposing his neck.

"i can't cum with just my dick ooh~"

u panted, leaning forward. "damn" u turned around so ur ass faced him. "being an omega sucks." he rolled his eyes and replied with a strained voice. "yeah tell me abt it." he put his hands on ur waist.

u brought ur fingers to his ass, eyes widening at how wet he was. this bitch was wetter than you. like srsly.

shinso whined, struggling under u. "hurry..!"

u nodded silently and stuffed two fingers in him. it just slid right in. u could feel his stomach tense as u thrusted in and out. just as u added another finger, shinso attempted to thrust into you. ur eyes widened as u paused what u were doing.

u hovered a bit which only gave him another chance to fuck you. u bit ur lip and held in a moan. gritting ur teeth you decided u weren't gonna lose at this game. u continued moving ur fingers, fast and rough.

shinsos eyes rolled back as he got stimulated both in the front and back. somehow, the action of a beta handling him and doing it right turned him on. u didn't even have a cock.

"y/n, i-im gonna cum- please don't stop" u could barely hear him u were too busy driving ur own stimulation. his dick fit into you perfectly, who knew vanilla sex with a male omega could be so good??

"shit same mmh" his grip on ur waist tightened, it was definitely gonna bruise.

"cumming!" his thrusts became slow and sloppy but u weren't close enough yet. u put ur free hand behind you, putting pressure on shinsos abdomen and started riding him by urself. "wait a little longer." u panted.

"y/n! s-stop" u continued even while he came inside you. he gasped for air, choking on his own words.

"it's too much! stop- ohh~ p-please, too much too much too much" u chewed on the side of ur tongue, squeezing ur eyes shut as u finally came.

u were both exhausted, shinsos heat was still mildly active, your insides were a complete mess. this storage room now smells like sex.

u scratched ur scalp and caught ur breathe

was it worth it?