armin ~ AHHHHHH help

armin woke up feeling groggy after his nap. he got up and looked around and saw the lack of shoes at the door. he was home alone.

the moment he tried to stand he felt a sickening twist in his stomach. he started to get a cold sweat and had trouble breathing. he was in heat.

"shit" he stood up and went to the kitchen to get some suppressants but none were left. this was a big dorm with a lot of people. the omegas all made a deal. whoever takes the last suppressant buys a new pack.

someone forgot.

in a state of panic armin threw the empty box on the counter and ran to his room. he locked the door and stayed sat in his closet. he took his phone out and texted eren to get him new meds.

all he had to do was wait.

but there was no reply. he was taking too long. what was he even doing ?? there's no in hell he's studying.

at this point armin was a complete mess. he was grabbing all his clothes and searching for a scent other than his. his eyes welled up and everything that grazed his skin made him jump.

"IM HOMEE!!"

armin gasped, holding his hand to his mouth. ur home. finally.

not even two steps in and you smelt the sweet scent of armin filling the whole dorm. u held ur nose and looked around. on the counter was the empty box. did he take it too late? or were there none left??

u heard some fumbling above you and ran upstairs to the noise. u went to armins door and swung it open.

armin laid on his stomach in the middle of his room, his hair was a mess, his clothes were half off and he looked up at you with big desperate puppy dog eyes.

ur eyes widened at the sight. holy shit.

"armi-"

"y/n, don't talk, just help me."

u stood there and blinked a couple times. pretty sure that was the first time armin has ever demanded u to do something for his sake.

not like u were gonna disobey.

u nodded and helped him sit up. with ur arms under his legs and shoulders you carried him up to his bed and carefully laid him down.

he put his hands to ur pants, desperately trying to get them off. ur face flushed as he struggled. he was panting so heavily. u straddled his waist and grabbed his wrists. u spoke while trying to ignore the raging boner in ur pants.

"i got it armin." he whimpered as he watched u undress.

after ur pants were off you backed off of armin and took his off too. u leaned forward with ur hands under his shirt, feeling his warm belly.

he was weak just from ur light touch. shaky moans left his mouth as u kissed his ears and face, then his lips last.

as he squirmed under you he put his hands on ur chest and pushed u away. "put it in already." he panted, looking up at you with doe eyes. you nodded, also trying to catch ur breathe. his scent made u go mad and his bold attitude was seriously turning u on.

u and armin have had sex before but it was never during his heat. he always took his suppressants and perfectly locked his heats away. this was the first time you've seen him like this. it was completely different than normal sex.

the air was thick and heavy, armins body was burning up, u were both sweating and u haven't even done anything yet. just grazing his body made him shiver. plus the smell of his pheromones were so sweet. u couldn't get enough of it.

u lead ur cock to his ass and took a breathe. "u smell so good armin~" only ur tip was inside and armin was starting to get impatient.

"nngh y/n! j-just put it all in!" he whined. his arms around ur neck, forcing u to lean into his collarbone. with one full thrust u entered him completely, his back arched as he the prettiest moan went directly into ur ear.

u furrowed ur brows as he wrapped his legs around ur waist, his hold on u was getting stronger with every thrust. his eyes welled up as he got closer to cumming.

"y/n~! i'm closenghgh~~"

breathy moans fell right into his ear and straight to his dick. u looked down and wrapped ur hand around his cock, playing with the tip.

"y/nn! mmhh cumming!" he grabbed ur face and smushed his lips onto yours. both ur moans muffled as u swirled ur tongue around his.

u broke the kiss and panted. "me too~" u couldn't stop the smiled forming on ur face as u watched armins expressions. he was a complete mess.

u looked down at his dick and kept stroking him until he came with a loud moan. u slowly slid ur hands up and down his cock until everything was out. meanwhile you pulled out and came onto his stomach.

u both panted, tired and satisfied. "we should fuck like this more often" u flashed ur teeth at him. he avoided ur eyes and blushed. "definitely not.."

sorry it's short :3
(that's what he said aghhhhhh)
mha omegaverse fanfic is officially out! check my acc if u wanna read it! :))