rengoku ~ pent up (smut)

i rewrote this at least 4 times and i've settled to just write a blowjob scene :3

u sighed with a smile. u got on the bed, on ur knees in front of him. u placed ur hand onto his chest and while slowly dragging it down u spoke. "want me to help?" u leaned toward his face, whispering against his slightly parted lips.

"i'll loosen u up."

"yes please."

his face flushed as u smiled, ur cheeks also heating up. u moved on top of his lap, hovering above his thighs, looking down at him with a lustful gaze.

you softly put ur hands to his chest and unbuttoned his shirt. "lets take this off." he nodded, staring into ur calm eyes with excitement while u focused on undressing him.

u looked up, feeling his gaze. "what's up?" u tilted ur head, wrapping ur arms around his neck. "is ur fever coming back?" his eyes widened as u leaned closer, touching his forehead with ur forehead.

"no, i'm okay." he spoke quietly.

u hummed and leaned into his neck. "that's good." u gave him light pecks from his jawline down to his collarbone as u released the last button of his shirt.

u backed up and gently rolled his shirt off his shoulders, eyeing his sweaty stomach and the way his chest rose quickly from suddenly being left breathless.

he put his hands on ur upper arms and shivered as the cold air brushed against his hot skin. it felt nice.

u put ur hands on his cheeks, warming ur hands. slowly u leaned closer to him and gave him a gentle kiss.

"lay down"

as he got comfy u properly straddled his waist, rubbing against his crotch a bit. he grabbed ur hips and squinted his eyes. "y/n san.. you're- my.."

u lifted a brow as he pursed his lips. leaning forward u purposely grinded ur hips against his, laying above him. "kyo?" u placed ur hand around his neck, feeling his heart beat and each of his breathes. "r u hiding ur voice from me?"

he stared at u with big innocent looking eyes. u felt him gulp under ur palm. he directed his eyes to his dick. "this is my first time so..!" his grip on ur hips tightened, feeling himself getting turned on.

u lifted ur body a bit as u felt him get bigger. "ur first time?" ur eyes widened, staring at him. "i'll be ur first?" he looked up at u curiously as u smiled.

u nibbled on ur thumb nail as u hooked ur finger on his waistband. "i'm the first-" u pulled them down. "-to see u like this."

u laid ur palm on his dick and pushed it forward onto his stomach. u watched as his body stiffened from ur touch. he stared intensely at ur hand with a red face.

"you're the first one." his voice was stiff (and so was his cock).

u looked at his expression as u wrapped ur fingers around him and gently squeezed. "amazing." u grinned, stroking him agonizingly slow.

u kept ur eyes on him and his body language. he squirmed and grit his teeth, his brows furrowed and his eyes twitched. "that's a nice face ur making." u smiled.

"y/n san! p-please" he gripped the sheets, thrusting into ur hand. pushing ur brows together u frowned and placed ur hand on his abdomen and pushed down. "dont."

u felt ur stomach twist when he let out a whimper. its rare that u ever hear rengoku make girly or cute noises.

"awe kyo kun~! adorable.." u leaned down above him and gave him kisses all over his scrunched up face.

after a couple seconds he put a hand to ur chest and made some space between the two of u making u pout.

he gave an embarrassed smile. "y/n san, i don't think i can wait any longer!" u made a silent "oh" sound and u both looked down at his cock that was rock hard and quite literally painful.

"my bad!" u bonked ur head and sat properly. u took ur shirt off and left it beside u both. u took a big breathe in from ur nose and out of ur mouth and stretched ur arms above ur head.

"u wanna cum right ?" u cracked ur knuckles and grinned at the innocent kyo who laid beneath you patiently and nodded.

u cleared ur throat and laid so ur head was beside his dick. "then please excuse me."

u licked a stripe up his dick to his tip and engulfed the whole thing in ur mouth, gripping the length u couldn't fit.

bringing ur mouth back up to the top u only stimulated the tip. u looked up to see his expression.

he looked down at you with the most desperate expression you've ever seen him wear. his lips were in a straight line, trying to keep in his voice. but if anything he just sounded more girly with his cute high pitched whimpers.

swirling ur tongue around him you tickled his urethra with the tip of ur tongue. u watched with wide eyes as he arched his back.

his head went back and his eyes were no longer viable to ur point of view. his mouth opened, releasing a wobbly moan.

u hummed as u sucked on the sides of his shaft. "u like ?" u let off for a second to speak. remgokus body completely rested on the bed. he panted and propped himself up with his elbows, looking at ur messy face.

"please keep going." he brought his finger tips to his dick and started rubbing himself. his other hand went to ur head and brushed ur hair. "please please please ohh~" he grit his teeth, and let his head hang back.

u first watched with big eyes and a flushed face. god he's so hot. you'd love to watch him masterbate til he came. but that's too cruel rn.

u gently grabbed his wrist making him look back at you and slowly stop his hand. u stuck ur tongue out and licked from the bottom of his dick and over his fingers to the tip. his grip loosened immediately and u could feel his cock pulsing in ur mouth.

u deep throated him as much as u possibly could. u started gagging and drooling, this blowjob now incredibly sloppy with drool and precum. as much as rengoku wanted to worry he couldn't help but go crazy over the sensation of ur throat pulsating against his cock.

with his hand still in ur hair he gripped it tightly and with a bit too much strength he held ur head to the very start of his dick, ur face all up in his pubes and stomach. tears started forming.

u held onto his hips tightly and groaned. both of urs and his eyes rolled up into ur heads. "ohh ~ feels soo good y/nnn ~~...!" he bit his lip whining in pleasure as u replied with a muffled yell of shock as he shot his cum down ur throat and did not once loosen his grip on ur head.

u thought u were gonna pass out. he's big and he just came LOADS down ur fucking throat. in a panic u swallowed quickly, overwhelmed by the amount but also proud.

once rengoku was actually in his right mind he laid lifeless on the bed which finally freed u of his grip. u sat up in a rush and took a large breathe then started repeatedly coughing.

"holy fuck !" u wiped ur face down with ur shirt and felt around ur neck. after u caught ur breathe and made sure u didn't die you looked at kyo in question. "kyo kun?"

u crawled over his body, staring at his face that was covered in sweat but also completely at rest.

u furrowed ur brows and moved his hair off his sticky face. "this fucking bastard."