neji ~ destiny

"neji~?"

neji felt a vein pop in his forehead as he turned around to face you.

"whatchu doin?" you asked almost innocently if it wasn't for the way you looked him up and down.

in his hands was a pill bottle. nejis heats were particularly bad so he was prescribed a specially strong medication to treat it. it doesn't always work the best though.

he put the pills away and crossed his arms, looking down at you.

"taking my medication. whatr u doing here? who let u in?"

he looked around and was more frustrated than confused. you smiled and poked his chest.

"are ur meds working well~? yknow i'm always available to help~"

you ignored his questions and got straight to the point. you stepped a little closer, knowing he had no room to step back. he kept his head tilted up and looked down at you with a glare.

"i'll pass. that would be extremely improper." he spoke formally, his arms still crossed.

you sigh. "but youre not proper! you always give in." snickering lightly, you look away.

"SHUT UP! those were mistakes!" he mutters. "i need to deal with this. i cant keep relying on you."

u raise ur brows, ur mouth open in slight shock. "of course you can!!"

hé furrows his brows. "being an omega wasn't a choice, but what i do is a choice. i want to choose my destiny, my end, and i do not want you to mess that up."

ur jaw drops at his bluntness and you look a little confused. "how would i mess it up? listen, arent you depending on something right now?"

you gesture to his prescription.

"do you think you'll have this stuff forever? that in the middle of a mission or something, it'll be there for you and like actually work?"

he face scrunches up in displeasure. "that's different, this is medicine. you on the other hand, you're a temptation"

"i'm a friend, who can help u in a better way. a way that you like, and that i like. anytime. always."

his face gets slightly redder and u can see his hands tremble. he looks to the floor.

"neji?" you tilt ur head to try to see his face and furrow ur brows in concern. just when u were about to ask what was wrong, a scent hit ur nose. it was a light and refreshing smell, not strong at all.

you looked at him with wide eyes. "your meds aren't working.."

"i know!" he spat back, looking up at you through narrowed eyes.

his scent was weak from the medicine trying to repress it. he smelt so good but it felt like he was miles away. u wanted to get closer.

you glanced at his glare and quickly looked away. nervously, you fiddle with ur shirt. "do- do u want me to leave..? if ur really sure... about not wanting my help.. then i'll go"

he slowly sits in the floor and leans back against the wall. he's breathing heavily and sweating a little. he looks like he's thinking as he's staring at his lap and trying to control his breathing.

you feel ur heart being squeezed as u watch him fall apart. you sit down in front of him and bring ur hand slowly to his face.

he tilts his head up to look at you, surprisingly letting u touch him.

u put ur hand on his cheek, feeling the heat from his face.

he leans slightly into ur palm and closes his eyes. his brows furrow and his jaw clenches. he has no idea what he wants to do right now.

you see this and decide to help him out a little. you tilt his head slightly, his eyes opening. gently, u lay a kiss on his lips to see how he'll react.

his body stiffens up, he hums but barely kisses back.

you lean back and look at him through lidded eyes. "do u want me to help?"

he nods. "this is the worst" he's slowly lost his good posture and just melts. you nod in understanding and undo his pants, folding them nicely and setting them to the side as you know neji wouldve preferred.

u sit in between his legs that he's lazily spread for u, showing u his painfully hard dick.

"just do it quickly.." he speaks breathlessly, barely opening his eyes.

"quickly? you finally accepted my help! we're gonna celebrate~" you smile and kiss him deeply as ur hand goes down his cock, all the way to his ass.

he shuddered at ur touch and looked down at ur hands with furrowed brows and a flushed face. slowly, you pushed ur fingers in and bent ur fingers, pushing into his prostate.

you watch as he stiffens and squeezes his eyes shut, a little sound coming from the back of his throat.

you wrap ur hand around his cock and move it up and down nice and slow, taking ur sweet time.

neji tilted his head up and looked at the ceiling, panting slightly. the more sounds he made, the slower u went, making him incredibly frustrated.

hesitantly, he starts to move his hips to cause more friction against ur hands, letting out a whine.

you press ur hand down onto his abdomen and keep him still as u keep slow. he groans and look at you, his head down in exhaustion.

"please just hurry!"

u giggle a little. "awe, you said please?"

he looks at you through furrowed brows and breathes heavily, his cheeks getting redder.

"yes. please."

you laugh a little more, enjoying this a little too much. you lean in and kiss his jawline as u move ur hand faster to his satisfaction.

he tilts his head to the side and moans, his hand gripping onto ur shoulder and his other covering his mouth.

he shakes and leans his head onto ur shoulder.

"oh- faster, please~" he mumbles into ur clothes.

despite hating this, he's always very polite. you listen and keep going, getting faster and faster.

"don't worry neji, i'll always be here to help~" you grin as he moans and cums into ur hand, gripping onto you so hard u wince slightly.

"wow." you snicker and let it drip off ur hand. "been a while huh~?"

he covers half his face with his arm and looks to the side with a blush, his eyes squinted and brows knitted as he breathes heavily and says quietly. "..thank you.."