learning ~ bakugo (😽)

HEY so i made it so y/n had a clone quirk. she literally is just able to multiply including separate body parts like eyes, hands, etc.. i don't use those tho 😦 anyway there may or may not be two y/ns.

"now, let's learn, katsuki ~" u smiled at bakugo who stood in the middle of ur room, watching the door close while kirishima and denki left.

the two muttered abt how lucky bakugo was to have more time with you while bakugo dreaded what was coming.

"wanna sit back down ?" u sat on ur bed and leaned ur head on ur hand. "in front of me, on ur knees and ur hands flat on the floor." u heard him click his tongue and slowly drag his feet over to u.

"open ur mouth." ur smile disappeared as he furrowed his brows and did as u told.

u unexpectedly shoved ur fingers in his mouth and grabbed his tongue with ur pointer and middle finger, tugging at it. he instinctively grabbed ur wrist in fear.

"stop with the tongue clicking. its annoying." u glared down at him as he nodded.

u sighed. "put ur hand down." he blinked in confusion before realizing his doings. he quickly put his hand down on the floor. u let go of his tongue and wiped ur hand on ur shirt.

"i wonder what ppl would think if they knew u were acting like this. it's pretty out of character for you. i guess ur just that desperate to get rewards. boys r such pigs." u leaned back and ran a hand thru ur hair.

bakugo opened his mouth to speak but u interrupted him. "ah, no speaking." u leaned forward on ur thighs and brushed ur thumb against his bottom lip. "i told u, you're prettier when u stay quiet." u smiled and focused on all his facial traits.

u could see his skin get redder while u admired his face. "r u getting embarrassed ?" his eyes widened and with his lips pushed into a line he shook his head.

u snickered. "don't lie, it's not cute."

u cupped his cheek w ur hand. bakugo tilted his head down and stared at his thighs. ur eyes were too intense for him.

"u wanna be praised, don't u ? katsuki ?" u tilted ur head.

he looked up at u and grit his teeth. "OBVIOUSLY NOT." u backed up a bit and looked at him surprised. "eh ? didn't i just tell u lying is ugly ? cmon, tell me the truth, katsuki."

u stood up, moved his hands and knelt down with ur thighs on each side of him. u wrapped ur arms around his neck and leaned in close. he could feel ur breathe on his lips when u spoke.

"katsuki ?"

"i.. want. to. be. praised." he spoke like a robot. his jaw was clenched and his hands were in fists.

"yeah, that's more like it." u put a hand behind his head and gently pushed him onto ur lips. a soft kiss between u both.

"honest boys deserve rewards." u grinned watching bakugo throw his hands onto his lips and sit there in shock. his eyes were wide, his face was red and his hands were trembling.

that felt so good

"felt good right ?" u tilted ur head, smiling. he looked at you, his eyes full of confusion.

"that's cuz u earned it"

"then.. i earned my previous reward too. give it to me already." he sounded demanding but his eyes looked desperate.

"say sorry." u sat back onto ur bed and crossed ur legs.

"sorry."

u hummed in thought. thinking abt what u should do. u looked down at his boner and placed ur foot on top. "a punishment would suit u." u leaned forward and pinched at the ends of his hair. fiddling with it.

"hah?! i said sorry didn't i ?!" hé grabbed ur wrist and yanked it away from his head.

u shrugged. "ur not acting very sorry. u said it cuz i told u to, not cuz u r. i wanna make u beg for my forgiveness."

u kneeled down and pushed his chest making him lay on the floor. u pulled his pants off and held his dick. "lets start with this i guess."

bakugo propped himself up with his elbows and furrowed his brows. "whatr u gonna do ?"

"why would i tell you ?" u started giving his dick a lil massage while ur other hand grabbed some lotion.

bakugo wasn't abt to stop u.

he clenched his fists and kept his eyes on ur hands. biting his tongue in order to keep his voice from spilling.

u rubbed some lotion on ur hands and started stroking him nice and slow. his breathing got heavier and his face was burning up.

he let out a breathe of pleasure and shivered. "i'm gonna cum" he grit his teeth as ur grip tightened.

you felt his body tense under you and right before he came u squeezed his dick enough to block him from cumming.

u had a wicked smile on ur face as bakugo arched his back and groaned.

"w-what the fuck ?!" he panted and sat up, glaring down at you. u giggled and sat up. "did u think i was gonna actually let u cum ? this is a punishment dumbass." u lifted a brow and put ur hand on his thigh. "lets go again"

"wha- fuck no !" he pushed u off him and stood up, still half naked. u tilted ur head with a cute smile. "i'll use my mouth" u stuck ur tongue out, looking up at him from below his cock.

he stared down at u frozen. his head went blank.

"just kidding" ur voice came from behind him, right in his ear. u were behind him ? y/n shoved bakugo down onto his knees, leaning over you.

"what the hell r u doing ?" he attempted to stand back up but the y/n behind him grabbed a fist full of his hair and yanked on it.

"cmon katsuki, if u beg me hard enough i'll let u cum. it'll feel sooo good." u played with the tip of his dick, palming it.

he let out a quiet whimper before leaning over ur shoulder. the y/n behind him knelt down and hugged him, playing with the rest of him, her chin leaning on his left shoulder, yours on his right.

"what do u say katsuki ?" u both spoke in his ears making him shudder.

he slumped over ur body, completely weak in ur lap. "f-fine.. fuck. ohh~" he purred in ur ear.

"that's a good boy~"

i can never finish a story