Chap | 006

・────── ・❁ ・──────・

・────── ・❁ ・──────・

        It will be the twenty-fourth of December when you read this. Today, it is the twentieth. Today, we have known each other for three months.

        Three months.

        Three months, and I still wait for you to walk through the doors of the coffee shop. Three months, and I still make you your favourite hot chocolate almost every day. Three months, and I am now more than sure I like you.

        I have always liked you. Ever since our first meeting. Étienne calls it "love at first sight", but I think that expression is overused. I did like you at first sight, however, so it fits.

        You have the most beautiful eyes. The way you speak to me, the way you smile, and just everything about you brings me absolute joy and happiness. You are so ineffably charming it is simply unreal.

        The things you write are brilliant. The words you use are almost as wonderful as you are. The descriptions you write of the feelings, the places, and the people are written so eloquently. It still amazes me whenever I read anything by you. Everything about you is beyond fantastic.

        You make me feel the way Richard feels for Avril. You make me fall for you the way Helena made James fall for her. You make me think of you the way Julius thinks of Charlotte. You make me love you the way any of the male leads in your stories love their female lead.

        I still do not know how you will respond to my confession as I still have not confessed, but I do hope it goes well. I am really thrilled, but I am very anxious as well.

        I cannot wait to tell you how I feel about you, despite how nervous it makes me.

        Serene, Serene, Serene.

        I just...I just like you. I really really like you.

・───・───・

・────── ・❁ ・──────・

・────── ・❁ ・──────・