Chapter Twenty Five : They Just Had Too Much Wine

Maddie's POV (I decided to put a verse of a song I listened to while making this chapter. It's a great song, but I cannot find it on YouTube that plays on wattpad, sorry!)

SHOUTOUT TO _The_Dark_Side for commenting! voting! and being my bestie!

Smile the worst is yet to come <^> Smile ~ Mikky Ekko

My eyes blinked and poured into blue ones.

"How about we get back to the party?" I asked Niall, who laced his fingers with mine.

Niall smiled sheepishly and lead me down the staircase and into the kitchen, where our parents sat chatting about jobs, marriage, the future. Great. Just great.

"I'll, be back in a sec," Niall whispered to me before going into the bathroom.

"Oh! Maddie, where have you and Niall been- wait. Okay, first, " my mum slurred, obviously drunk from too much wine and cleared her throat. "Did you use protection, baby girl?" She asked cautiously, then almost fell off her chair.

"Oh! Mum! Ew! Gross! Oh my god! You- you're unbelievable!" I blurted out, trying to act as innocent as I could, quickly blocking out guilty images of Brent and I.

"So? Did you?" Maura cut in, squealing a bit. Yep, they were both drunk. And yet they still had another full glass of wine in their hands.

"You mums. No! We didn't do anything. We were just- well I was in my room and Niall was on the floor. And yeah." I explained, but it didn't make the situation any better. Flashes of me and Brent flooded my mind, making my stomach queasy.

"Awww, you guys did oral! Me and your father used to do that, oh and we were already picking out baby names." My mum pouted. I gave her a shocked and disgusted face, the guilt leaving my mind with terrifying images of my parents.

"Ew, mum! Never! Way to much information, I did not need that mental imagine!" I whispered, a look of horror on my features.

"Well, how do you think you were born, sweetheart. So moving on. Like ; Lauren, Abigail, Daisy, Gianna." Maura suggested, listing baby names. "Or : Edward, Tyler, Ryder, Dylan, Ethan"

"Oh my god!" I gushed, heat rising in my cheeks. "Me and Niall did not have sex!" I whispered, too embarrassed to say it.

"Please. I think I heard the bed break!" Mum bragged.

"Is My son is good in bed?" Maura squealed, and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know! Because we didn't have sex!" I announced, then a one of my aunts turned and winked at me.

Suddenly a way too familiar blonde showed up next to me. "What did I miss?"

"Absolutely nothing." I smiled, shooting our mums a look saying "shut up". Niall grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.

"Let's go get something to drink." Niall smiled, starting to walk away. "Wait!" I called, turning around to face my mum and Maura one last time.

"If anything, I would not tell you if he is, and it would be Jason or Jessica." I clarified before walking away from two drunk, shocked women.

• • •
Niall's POV

"I'll be back in a sec," I told Maddie, the buzzing in my pocket driving me insane!

I already see our drunk mums stumbling towards her. Great.

I get in the bathroom, lock the door, and answer Mr. Harry Styles FaceTime.