Chapter Two- Truth

Maddie's POV

"Madison wake up. You're going to be late!" Mum yelled from downstairs. I slipped into my uniform. Knowing Niall was already waiting on me.

"Bye Mum!" I yelled, exiting the house.

It was my birthday today. I think Niall forgot because he hasn't said anything yet.

"Niall." I screeched. I'm always happy as long as he is.

"Happy Birthday!" He yelled.

"Oh, you didn't forget." I gasped.

"How could I?" He joked. Out of his pocket he held a velvet box. "Open it." He nudged, shoving the box into my hand. I slide the lid open and inside was the most beautiful thing. A silver chain necklace with half a heart on it. Almost exactly like half of the one I drew on the second day of school.

I flipped it over, on the back was and N carved in it for Niall.

"It's just like mine." Niall said out of nowhere.

Off of his neck, he pulled off the necklace. His held his piece up to mine, both fitting together perfectly. On the back of his was an M for Maddie.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I gushed, not knowing what else to say.

"Put it on." He urged. I twirled around as he put the necklace on me. It felt so magical, so elegant, so..so...

Perfect.

Out of nowhere I was blinded by a white light.

"Sorry dear." Niall's mum apologized with a camera in her hand. What most likely I had been blinded by.

Then she hurried inside, to put the photo in the album.

"We gotta go." Niall reminded me, pointing towards the direction of the school.

"I love you Niall, forever and always." I said my famous line for him. I would always say "Forever And Always" which was the total truth.