SHOUT OUT & SNEAK PEEK

Okay so I just wanted to say shout out to snowman102. Today's her birthday. She is turning 14! Yay,!

So go follow her, she doesn't have any stories out yet, but she is writing a Harry styles fanfic. It's not out yet, but it will be around November or December. Okay so go follow her and I hope y'all liked the chapter today and chart thingy. And uh yeah, Bye!💋😜 Oh no wait! Sneak peek for next chapter :

The dull moon was over our heads. All the lads were joking around. But I couldn't, all I could think about was Maddie. Her smile, laugh, personality. It was all so perfect. Yet, I ruined her. And wow, that girl really was really attached to me. Almost like a clingy girlfriend, but yet ya love her so.

"Niall? You okay?" Louis asked. All the sudden, everyone's attention was on me.

"Yeah, just thinking." I replied, slumping in my chair.

"Is it about that girl?" Harry asked, but Louis quickly put a hand over his mouth.

"I think Harry means is it about A girl." Louis corrected shooting daggers into Harry's eyes.

"How did you know?"

"Long story lads. Well would you look at the time. I think it's time to go." Louis quickly stated, standing up, along with the boys.

"Well if you know so much, than what's her name." I asked. Sure these lads didn't know what they were talking about.

Then I stopped dead in my tracks at Louis' remark.

"It's Madison. Madison Thorn."