Chapter Seven- Leaving

Niall's POV (ten minutes before)

I was throwing random things in my bag. I didn't want to leave Mullingar. To leave Dad. To leave Madison.

Niall," she whispered.

"Yeah," I answered while emptying out my entire dresser. I needed to be packed by 9:00pm when my flight leaves.

"Don't miss me too much." She flashed a smile. I'm gonna miss that smile also.

"Ha, no possible way. I really wish that you could come with me." I wasn't joking, this was serious.

"Me too." She said softly.

I took out his favorite football tee shirt and handed it to her.

"Don't forget me." I whispered as I took it in my hands. Yeah, I just gave me his favorite shirt in the world. Because she is so much more important than a shirt.

"The right way to say it is... Don't forget me." She replied with a pout. How in the world could I. You're the one that persuaded me into it.

"Promise?" She asked, holding out my pinky.

"Promise." I agreed, wrapping my pinky around her small pinky.

"I guess this is goodbye." I broke the silence.

"Niall," She said, her voice sounded weird and hoarse. I've never heard her voice like that before. I turned to look at her, then realized she was crying.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." She said with now tears fall freely down her checks, messing up her mascara, eyeliner, yet she still looked as beautiful as ever.

"I'm gonna miss you. Don't you dare forget about me Horan. Call me, text me everyday. I- I.." It looked as if she couldn't find any words to finish that sentence. "Niall, I-I love you." She breathed out, in between. I froze, all these years I've loved her, and now she finally is confessing. But right now is a now or never situation.

"I love you too." I said, now looking her in the eyes. She looked sad and like I would actually forget her. So She took my chance, her only chance, her first chance, and her last chance. She dipped in.

Our lips connected in sync. At first I hesitated, but went with the flow. This was my chance so I wasn't just gonna let it slip. Her soft lips, finally on mine. I was sad when she pulled away. I never wanted that moment to end, didn't she feel sparks, the magic.

"I'll love you Niall, forever and always." She breathed our, our lips centimeters away.

I was about to kiss her again, when she left.

Now I was crying. I don't want to go anymore, is it too late to turn back. And stay here forever with her.

And I will love her too, forever and always.