Illustration Reaction

(Vol.4.5 Y2)

Snap*

Everyone:- where are we..

Onodera- what's going on??

Sudo:-wtf??????

Others:-what happened???

Kiyotaka:-'??I remembered I was infront of ichinose to give her answer of her confession. How come I am here? '

Horikita:-Ayanokoji-kun! Do you know where are we??

Kiyotaka:-Unfortunately not..
Ryuen:- 'wth happen??'

Arisu:-fufufu

Karumo:-'why am I here with,specially next to this smug-loli'

Kei:- what's going on??'Kiyotaka!!thank god you are here and safe most of all'

Sato:-don't know!

Matsushita:-I was in my room..how come we are here...

Shinohara:- what is this place??

Ichinose:-'ehhh!!!! Where are we? Wasn't I was with Ayanokoji-kun? He was suppose to give me reply of my confession...'

Kanzaki:-(trying to keep his class clam)

Ibuki:'wtf where am I' what's going on??

Hiyori:-'eh? I was reading book in my room, how did I ended up here'

Everyone was panicking that suddenly One man came in front out of nowhere..

Everyone:-WTF.....

Ike:-did he just appear out of air???

Professor:-ohh! I know he must be a god who is here to show some things that we have to react on....

"..":- Man!!! Did you just broke the 4th wall

Prof:- hehe...so I am right (proud of himself)

Everyone:-......(don't know what's going on anymore)

Nagumo:- hey!!who are you? And why you brought us here??

"..":- I will tell you "Mr.I want attention" I am a god just call me Seaki and I want you all to react on some pictures That I will show you

Nagumo:- what did you call m...

Hoshimoto:- you want us to react on the pictures you will show us??

Seaki:-yes...

Koenji:-ha...you must want to show the pics of a perfect existence like me ...well I don't mind if you show...haha (said while combing his hair)

Sudo:-shut the fuck up you Nacrastic

Sae-sensei:-sudo-kun!!! Language...

Seaki:-alright everyone sit where you name is written...so that I can start. ....the soon we will complete it the soon you can go back

(Everyone took their seat.)
{Kei is siting on right side of kiyo amd Horikita on left..on kei side her friends like sato , matsushita and others are sitting. Next to Horikita Ayanokoji group ia sitting. Kiyo's back row Ichinose, kanzaki and their friends are sitting,on front ryuenn and sakyangi sitting next to each other , hiyori , albert, ishizaki and ibuki are sitting together , snake and kamuro are siting on right side of arisu , all first years are siting on a another row of left side while 3rd year siting on a right side of another row, all teachers are siting separately than students )

Hiyori:-Ano...saeki-kun

Seaki:-yes my angle

Haters:-what a simp....