Karma time part-3

Kiyo pov:-
As I was on my own thought, Someone tab my shoulder lightly, I turned to see who is it.

"What happen Akito?" I asked him. He looked at me straight without saying anything for a while, as he was about to ask something haruka interrupted.

"Kiyopon, Miyatchi what are you both doing? lets go to palate, I'm super hungry" She said as she pulled both of our hand.

"Ya..lets go" akito said and quietly started to follow her.I did the same.

As we went out of classroom, I saw kei with that Akabane and most of all she was hugging him, they were at the corner side so others didn't saw them.

It seems I looked at them to much that the Akabane noticed me, he looked at me but he was still hugging kei, I also looked at me,but their was sudden urge of wanting to kill him got me..it was the first time I felt something like that.

Airi noticed that I wasn't following so she called me.

"Ki..kiyotaka-kun...why are you standing their" she asked meekly

"Nothing" I said as I followed them leaving kei and that guy behind.

We were at the palate, we order our foods at sat our usual table, haruka suddenly bring out the topic, that I don't want to think about.

"Say what to do you guys think about Akabane-kun?"Haruka asked.

"....I don't know what to say but Karizawa knows him really got me off guard" Akito said as he glanced over me.

"Ya..me..too.."airi said.

" well I wonder what their relation is?" Haruka said.

"Who cares about that" keisei said as he eat his food

"Hm..you see I also had heart in my eyes when I saw Akabane-kun, he really is hot but after knowing karizawa-san knows him, my heart is broken..." she said dramatically

"Don't tell me you were thinking about going after Akabane?" Akito asked

"Hm? Is that wrong? He is good looking also look like he might be one of a smart student, so why not as long as he doesn't have a girlfriend." Haruka said as she drink her coffee

"Ha..haruka-chan and Akabane-kun? I will help you haruka-chan...pls don't worry" she said while showing a little determination

"Haha...kawaiii airi I might fall for you instead of Akabane-kun...why are you so cute" haruka said as she pinched airi's cheeks

We automatically started to talk about different things, suddenly my eyes went on other side of palate where kei was along with that guy again.

I took out my phone and messaged kei to meet me at my room after School to which she agreed. I slipped my phone back at my pocket.

Time skip ~

During last lecture, Sae-sensei entered the class, and placed an announcement.

She told about upcoming special exam that will be placed next week..all rules and regulations. She explained things, bell ringed and she went away.

Horikita went in front along with hirata since both are class representative, and started the discussion about it. I looked at karma's sit he was siting without as carrying about world.

He might look like he isn't paying attention to anything, but he is playing very close attention to it all.
____________________________________________________________________________
Karma's pov:-

I was hugging kei,well she is still cute as she was back then but I can say she is grown a lot. I won't be surprised if their would be many guys after her.

But I just can't allow any bastard to take my baby sister away from me. It still feel like yesterday when she used to follow me, calling me nii-chan, she was a crybaby who often follow me like a baby chick.

Thanks to her and uncle-Aunt, I never felt alone. Uncle and Aunt were like a second parents to me and kei my precious baby sister.

During middle-school, the troubles with teachers 1st and 2nd year and then entry of Koro-sensei really changed many things.

As I was own my world, I felt a murderous intent, I looked around and saw a boy with brown-hair, looking at me, I also looked at him.

This feeling what should I called it bloodlust? Maybe since I also felt it from Nagisa before, but this bloodlust was different than nagisa's...how? Hm..darkness?

I didn't shake my eye contact with him, but his eyes felt like abyss that might devour me...kei suddenly tighten her hug, I asked what happen she said 'nothing' and broke the hug.

I looked that way again to see that guy but he wasn't their anymore.

Kei started to ask me question, I can't tell her That Mr.Karasuma helped me get into this school since he didn't wanted my year to get waste.

As for my previous school? Something unpleasant happen that led to drop out from that school. And now I am here..I told her I am hungry which I really am.

We talked about various things, while we were in palate, she told me about S-system and special exams. I must say this school is a lot different but still can't be compared to Our E-class where you will find A Octopus like creature who is your target and your teacher and students who are assigned to kill that creature and protect the world..

Man, thinking back again, it reminds me how unusual and exciting our 3rd year of Middle-school was. All thanks to you Koro-sensei....
______________________________________________________________________________
Hello readers!!!
Karma time part-4 will be the last and end of it...so I would Like to hear your suggestion about who should be karma's love interest

Options are:-
1.Amasawa
2.Hiyori
3. Arisu
4.kiriyuin fuka
5. Horikita

Or if you have any one else in your mind then pls....tell in comments