Illustrations Reaction

Break time~~~~

Saeki:- Ha.....that was a quite heavy atmosphere...

3rd person's pov:-

Everyone is eating and drinking.

Some started to gossip about kei and kiyo's relationship.

Kiyo just eating his ice-cream-chan, without concerning about world.

Kei's friend circle, questioning how everything started,since when they are dating, bla..bla..bla..

Haruka still finding airi in air, Keisei wondering why kei of all people since he do not like kei at all, Akito is happy for his friend.

Ichinose's friends giving her sympathy. Nagumo planning on how to manipulate ichinose, so that he can have her.

Horikita/koenji/Ryuen doesn't care about kiyokei's relationship. Albert, Ishizaki and Hiyori happy for them, Ibuki is angry for unknown reason.

Hoshimoto smirking since he already had a little idea about their relation, kamuro busy searching for beer, Arisu fufufuing intensively.

Sudo's happy since its not Horikita who is dating kiyo, Kiyo's fan club crying.

Puppy-chan is worried that she will be abandoned by her master, hosen just eating like a gorilla, hirata's fan club clinging over hirata.
______________________________________________________________________________
Saeki:- Everyone I have some new guest with us here.

Kanzaki/ Horikita:- Who?

Saeki:- Please welcome Your Former SCP Horikita Manabu and his loli...I mean banana....no...Tachibana Akane

Horikita:- Nii-san!!!

Manabu:- Good to see that you are doing well Suzune.

Saeki :- Horikita Manabu and banana...I mean Tachibana pls sit in those two empty seat at back of Ayanokoji kiyotaka.

Tachibana:- Tch..If you don't know my name then you should have just said shut up..

Manabu and his loli went towards their seat. Before siting at his seat manabu decided to talk with Kiyo.

Manabu:- Never excepted to meet you like this again, specially in a place like this.

Kiyo:- Nor did I.... But I guess I happy to meet you again.
'Its true, Elder Horikita is one of the few people that I put in high regard.'

Manabu:-(smirk) Feelings are mutual. Hope my sister isn't causing you any trouble.

Horikita:- Nii-san...!!

Kiyo:- About that....
'Should I tell him that his sister always stab me with her compass whenever she feels irritated'

Manabu:- Hm..so their is ...

Kiyo side glance at horikita, who was giving him death glare

Kiyo:-(gulp) No..she is not for now...but if she does in the future than I will make sure to let you know.

Manabu:- I see...good thing you are changing for better Suzune. (Patted Suzune's head)

Suzune:- tha..thank you Nii-san (slightly blushing)

Seeing horikita like that many student are shocked, Few got debates after seeing Horikita siblings like that.

Ryuen taking pictures of blushing Horikita so that he can use it to tease her later. As for sudo he might needed some time to come back here, since after seeing blushing Horikita , he is half-dead.

Akane:-'I want a head-pat from horikita-kun too'

Nagumo:- Nice to see you again senpai..

Nagumo said while approaching Manabu, to which manabu simply nodded and went towards to his seat.