Happy Birthday -1

"Walk a little faster...kiyotaka" she said as she walked in stairs of school building.

Currently its 11:00 pm, me and my girlfriend Karizawa Kei are heading towards the upstairs in roof of school building..why? Its because tomorrow is 20 October my birthday.

She said she wish to celebrate it with me in roof since tonight it will be star showering..we have already took the permission from Student Counsil....I didn't except that they will agreed to it since its night time and in roof alone..it might ...

I am suspicious about it and don't wish to go their but kei seem excited for it so I didn't wanted to spoil her mood since she is working hard to prepare special birthday present for me.

"Ki..yo..ta..ka..why are you spacing out lets go fast" she said as she started to pull my hand.

"Hm..sorry" I didn't resist and just started to walk along side her.

"Kei I think you shouldn't run like that you have cake with you" I said

"I know but I guess, I really can't wait to go up and spend time with you while watching stars showering..hehe" she said while sticking out her tongue a little.

"Me too" I said since it will be my first time to watch star shower.I have read about it in books and show pictures of it countless times but it will be my first time to experience it so I am excited for it.

We reached the roof. Since I was holding Bento that kei made for us in my both hands along with some drinks, kei decided to open the door of roof but to our surprise the door was already unlocked.

We looked at each other in surprise since it should have been locked, unless someone else is also here..

I handed over the bento and drinks to kei and went to open the door, As I opened it someone looked at me with surprised

"Ehh??? What are you doing here?"

"Thats should be my question..what are you doing here this late Ibuki?" I asked before she could answer someone else butt in.

"Ah!! Ibuki-san if you going to bri...Ayanokoji-kun??? and...karizawa-san!!"

"Hello! Shinna-san" kei said

"Hello!! Hiyori! What are you both doing here at a time like this?" I asked out of curiosity

"Tch...I don't find any reason to tell you that and hiyori is their something else you want me to bring?" Ibuki ignored my question and asked hiyori.

"Ya..just bring some plates and glass for food and juice, and be fast since Ishizaki-kun might be on his way to bring Ryuen-kun here" Hiyori told her, to which Ibuki nodded her head and leaved

Seeing me and kei together standing with bento and drinks, hiyori asked.

"Are you both here for watching star shower?"

"Well something like that" I said, earlier she mentioned ryuen, I guess I already knew why hiyori and Ibuki were here. few days ago when Kei and I were on a date after making our relationship public, we both came across Albert and Ishizaki, their we got to know that Ryuen and I share the same birthday date.

Even though Ishizaki's plan of wanting to celebrate both of our birthday together got spoiled since ryuen didn't apologize to kei for the rooftop incident. It seems destiny itself want us to celebrate it together.

As I was in my own thoughts, kei gently pull my shirt, I looked at her, It seems she is also aware why they are here. We both were having our own staring contest which was interrupted by Hiyori.

"Um..Ayanokoji-kun I know its late but Congratulations for getting a girlfriend Karizawa-san..same to you too Karizawa-san" she said but a little discomfort in her eyes were visible. I wonder why.