Ayanokoji Family

Ayanokoji kiyotaka woke up in his bed as usual ,seeing his wife wrapping herself around him, his eyes soften as he lightly squeezed her one cheek.

"Ungh.." She groaned as she turned herself on other side.

He called her

"Kei...woke up" he said as he gently patted her shoulder in attempt of trying to wake her up.

"Two more min..Zzzz" she mumbled as she fall asleep again.

Kiyotaka sighed as he decided to take a bath first. He went off from bed to take a shower.

In the shower~

'Its already being more than 7 years since we got married huh, time really goes fast around kei.' Kiyotaka thought while taking the shower.

*****
Kiyotaka pov:-

After coming out from shower, I look around and saw kei had already woken up and currently typing something in her phone.

She really have a bad habit of checking her phone as soon as she wokes up.

"Hm..Morning Kiyotaka~" she said as she saw me coming out.

"Morning kei..." I said as I went to her and sit at the edge of bed, next to her.

"Go take a bath, and I guess I will make breakfast for us" I said as I stood up from the bed as leaving but kei hold my wrist, I turned around to look.

"What happen?" I asked

"You are seriously going with wet hair like that, you might catch a cold kiyotaka" she said as she pulled my wrist and forced me to sit.

I sat at the bed again, kei went out of the bed and brought a dry towel, and started to rub it at my wet hair.

I didn't said any thing and let her do it. She gently rub the dry towel as massaging my head, It feels comfy, I think I might actually went back to bed to sleep again.

"Is it done?" I asked, I am afraid I might sleep if these keeps on.

"Hm..almost wait few more sec" she said as she continued.

"done....now go" she said as she removed the towel from my head and went to shower.

I also went to kitchen, in order to make breakfast.

When I almost completed making breakfast for us, I felt someone grabbing my left leg, I looked at the one who was holding my left leg.

"Yuki, what are you doing?" I asked the blonde hair kid with brown eyes like mine, who is my son ya...my son who was wearing a panda costume, I wonder where kei find such cute costume.

"Hungry...." He said as raised both his hand as asking me hold him.

I took him in my one arm, and used other to support him,

"You woken up early today ,where is yui?" I asked him, he didn't reply just continued to snuggled himself in my arm.

I just patted his back a little, and continue doing remaining stuff with one hand.

As soon as I completed,kei enter the kitchen.

"What a lovely site" she said as she continued to watch me and yuki with warm gaze.

As soon as Yuki heard kei's voice he woke up

"Mom.." Yuki said he started struggling in my arm as if wanted to be freed, I let him go.

He run towards kei and went to rest in her arms. Its nothing new to me. He actually likes kei more, in Kei's presence he completely ignore me and when kei is not around only then he snuggle up to me.