Karma time part-4

Kei's pov:-

Class ended as usual, I remember Kiyotaka message me to come to his room after class...guess I will go their.

As I was about to stood from my seat and went to leave the class, Hirata-kun called me

"Ano..Karizawa-san are you free right now?"

"Ah....I had something to do but is something the matter?"

"I hope you can do your something later karizawa-san, And come with us for a while, its a matter related to class and Upcoming special exam" A cold and stern voice said which belong to non-other than Horkita-san

I saw horikita-san along with Kiyotaka and sudo-kun coming towards us.

"Didn't we already discussed it already a while ago?"

"We did but Akabane-kun probably don't understand school system yet and since you are close to him we hope you could come along with us to help in understanding a little" Hirata-kun said while smiling .

"Hm..I already did told a little bit about s-system and special exam but since it have come to this I guess, I will come along" I said.

Kiyotaka is going along with horkita-san and hirata-kun, so my going to Kiyotaka's room now would be useless.

"Hm..it seems kei-chan have a quite odd group of friends" Karma said while appearing out if nowhere

"Good thing you are here Akabane kun, we wanted to discuss about the special exam with you, if that's okay with you?" Hirata asked.

Karma titled his head a little,then nodded.

We all went to back at our seats to take our bags and leave the classroom together.

While walking ~

We leave the classroom, and started to walk towards palate, Horkita-san, sudo kun and hirata-kun are walking a head of me while I am walking in middle between Kiyotaka and karma.

'Is it just me or something isn't right?,I do I feel a strange heavy atmosphere. I feel like I am between two predators' I gulped.

I looked at Kiyotaka who was simply walking without minding any businesses to anyone, while karma was watching things around him with amusement

'That feeling I was feeling before isn't here anymore. I am confused what was that'

"Is something the matter Kei-chan?" Karma asked.

'It seems I looked at him to much'

"Nothing..."

Hearing its nothing karma again started to look around, I looked at Kiyotaka who was already looking at me.

As soon as our eyes met, Kiyotaka turned his face from me and started to look straight ahead, ignoring me.

'I know we are keeping our relationship a secret but you don't have to go that extent in order to ignore me..' I pouted

After reaching at palate, Everyone decided to buy food for themselves and then start the discussion.

I bought my food and stood while waiting for others,but I am still thinking about the thing I felt before, what was it? It felt quite...

"Are you thinking about him again?'
And familiar cold voice which I can never fought, whisper in my ear.

I jolt hearing such cold voice, his voice this time is more colder then the VIP exam one.

" ki..Kiyotaka???" I asked in surprised and fear

He looked at me, tilting his head a little then, went towards horikita-san who was talking with karma

'How can he walked away just like that as if nothing happen?and why was his voice was so cold..I can't help but get shiver'

"Oye..Karizawa are you planning on standing here forever?" Sudo kun called me while everyone was looking at me as if waiting for me to take seat along with others.

'I want to sit next to kiyotaka but his cold voice from earlier still giving me chill..'

I quietly walked towards hirata kun and sit next to him. Karma is siting opposite of me along with horikita san and sudo kun while Hirata kun is siting between me and Kiyotaka.

"So shall we start?" Horikita-san said to which everyone nodded..

Time skip~

We completed our discussion, Horikita san was quite pleased to see Karma's OAA which clearly states him to be a class A student. I always have know that karma is quite  smart and talented but he actually exceed what I think of him.

What exactly happened during his middle school, he seems quite mature, the karma I used to know was more like a Ryuen. Karma used to get into lots of fights and he was quite a prankster which he still is. But he isn't hot headed as before..which makes a but proud of it as his sister.

I was smiling on my own feeling proud about my brother when I suddenly noticed kiyotaka's message.

Kiyotaka:-"Meeting is over, let's meet at my room, I will head first you come after me..."

Kei:- okay.

I send the message and looked at kiyotaka, who also looked at me and then ignored me.

Meeting ended everyone went separate to their respective things they need to do..I stayed behind with karma a for little while. Waiting for kiyotaka to go to his room, so I can follow him afterwards.

"Hm...its seems my dorm is in 5 floor...Their are few house necessity stuffs I wanted to buy, will you help me kei-chan?" Karma asked.

"Ah..Do you want to buy it now?"

"Hm..ya..by chance are you busy? Or..maybe you are going for a indoor date with your secret boyfriend..kei-chan" karma asked with mischievous smirk.

'Even though he said it as a joke he literally hit the mark ' I gasped at the thought

"Wh..what are you talking about karma, their's nothing like that, you see I had promised my friends to play with them today so..I can't help you today but if you really are in need of emergency then..Their is someone who can help you.."

"Hm? Who ?" He asked while tilting his head..

"Its.....

______________________________________________________________________________
Hello my dear Readers!!!
Here is Part-4 as I promised...and I am planning on continuing it in few more parts before ending it officially..

If you like it make sure to tell me in comment section..

Okay..bye bye
Until next time..😁🖐🏻🖐🏻