[Chapter 7] Pt. 2

"AHHHHHHH!" Kabeyama screamed, running to everyone else. "A GHOST! I saw it." He said, terrified and hiding behind Willy.

"What is your problem?! Stop your nonsense, you're being unscientific!"

"We did see something..." Jim stated, in his usual low voice, which scared Willy. "It wasn't a ghost though, it was an adult." Everyone was confused.

"Who could it have been? The only two adults here are at the lightning training center." Endou stated.

"It was Kageyama Reiji!" Steve yelled.

"Really?"

"Or maybe someone who was hired by him to set something up for us!" Everyone began to think.

"Wait! Where's (Y/N)?" Haruna asked. Everyone began to panic. They almost didn't notice you weren't here.

"AHHHHH!" A scream was heard from inside the school. Kidou's eyes widened. Now he was scared for your safety. If Kageyama was in the building or someone he hired, Kidou didn't want you to get hurt. Kidou and everyone went inside to find you.

They searched for you at the place Kabeyama and Jim last saw you. First, they checked a classroom but didn't see you in there, nor the adult. Kidou was beginning to worry. Ichinose saw from the corner of his eye, a man fleeing away.

"Hey! I see him!" Inchionse shouted. Endou followed and took a pillow from one of his teammates, kicking it at the man, and knocking him down.

"Who are you?" Endou asked. A man looked up at Endou. "Wait, I know you..."

"What is going on up there?" From the staircase, two other men showed themselves and you were standing with them. Kidou sighed in relief, and so did everyone else.

"What are you guys doing here?" Endou asked.

"We heard you guys were having a training camp, so we wanted to help you guys out."

"We saw your friend here, who we accidentally scared. That's why you heard her scream." You laughed.

"I get scared easily." You said.

"But we told her about our plan and about the training device."

"Training device?"

The three men led you and the team to the lightning training center, a large training device stood in the middle of the room. Coach Hibiki was there too.

"What is this thing?" Endou asked.

"It's what we used to help us train for Majin the Hand."

"And did it work?" Steve asked.

"No, not at all." The older man said, causing Steve to facepalm.

"So what's the point of showing us this?" He asked.

"Well, we got close, but we couldn't master it at all," Hibiki said. Endou looked at the machine in determination.

"Can I give it a try?" He asked. Hibiki agreed.

"We'll help too!" Todd said. Everyone looked at Endou, determined. Endou smiled, for the first time that night. And then the training began. Everyone took turns helping Endou with the machine and finally, he made it. He was about to get through.

Endou was able to at least get some progress, but not enough to show a notice that he succeeded. Still, Endou smiled and said his usual speech,

"We'll win! We just have to keep practicing and we'll always win!"

You just hope he's right...