[Chapter 47]

When you got back and met with the team, everything was gloomy. Though like always, Endou was able to cheer everyone up again. But there was another problem at hand. It was between you and Kidou.

You haven't exactly spoken to him ever since his confession. You honestly didn't know what to think, you did like him, but his actions were still unexplained and you wanted to know why he was so eager to learn so much about you.

It was breakfast time. Everyone sat and ate. Kidou played with his food, looking sad. You were walking around, giving everyone water. When you walked towards Kidou to give him his water, he looked up at you and waved, smiling. You ignored him by looking away and walking past him. He grew sad again and played with his food once more. Haruna and Aki saw how you treated Kidou and were really confused. Once you handed out all the water, you walked back to the girls.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Haruna shouted your name and motioned you to follow her. You obeyed and followed her out of the mess hall. Being as far away as possible so no one could hear you two, she began to ask you questions.

"Did something bad happen between you and Kidou?"

"Not really bad but I'm kind of conflicted..." You said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well, during the incident with Kageyama, when we were going to the Italian side, Kidou told me he liked me. That he was in love with me..."

"Finally!" Haruna blurted out. "Sorry! And what did you say?"

"Nothing. I was so shocked and mad I just didn't know what to say."

"I see..." It was silent for a bit.

"Do you like him too?" She asked.

"I do, but-"

"I knew it!" Haruna shouted once again. "Sorry!" She covered her mouth.

"Like I said, I do, but I...I want some time to think...." You said. Haruna nodded her head, understanding, and you both headed back to the mess hall.

. . .

After breakfast and some training, You sat in your room, thinking back to Kidou's confession. You've been thinking about it ever since this morning. You really did like Kidou, but there were so many things you thought about. Like why he was always by your side and why he wanted you to know everything about you.

You wish you accepted his feelings before however, then you wouldn't be in this situation. Someone then knocked at your door, slowly.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"It's Kidou... May I talk to you for a bit, please?" You hesitantly said yes, letting him know that your door was unlocked. He walked in and closed the door. It suddenly became awkward after he sat next to you.

"...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you startled or uncomfortable when I said that, I just-"

"Why did you really want to know everything about me?" You interrupted him. He thought for a bit, thinking about his words this time.

"I just want to know more about you. I really like you and I want to know everything about you. Your favorite things, how you were feeling, and your past when you lived in Greece." You were kind of surprised by his answer.

"You really like me?" You asked him.

"Of course I do. You're amazing and beautiful. You're kind and brave and just... just incredible. Any guy would like you, but not the way I do." He said. His words made you blush.

"I really like you (Y/N), and I want to know if you'd like to be my girlfriend." He asked, hopeful that you would say yes. You were silent for a bit, making Kidou doubt. "I guess I kind of messed this up, didn't I?"

"No, you didn't." You told him. "I like you too, I was just shocked. It was so sudden. But after having some time to think," You looked up at him. "I would love to be your girlfriend."

Kidou smiled and held your hand. You moved closer to him and put your head on his shoulder.

"Guys!" Haruna shouted, making you and Kidou look up at her. Your door was wide open and Haruna was cheering in the hallway.

"(Y/N) and Yuuto are finally together! They're a couple now!" She cheered. You laughed and blushed. Kidou laughed and hugged you by putting his arm around your shoulder.

"I'll be sure to take you out on a date," Kidou said. You smiled, happy to hear.