[Chapter 57]

Today was the day. Finally the most anticipated match of the FFI Tournament was finally here. Little Gigants vs. Inazuma Japan.

Everyone was up early, getting some extra training. The excitement filled everyone with determination. And you and the other managers were preparing everything and soon, the coach called out for everyone, driving to the stadium.

Once you all arrived at the stadium, Coach Kudou announced the line up, gave an inspiring speech to the team and soon, everyone was ready to be on the field. You kissed Kidou, wishing him good luck.

"I know you're gonna win," You said. "Do your best, Yuuto."

"I will." He said and kissed you again.

"Stop locking lips Kidou and get out on the field!" Kudou shouted. You and Kidou laughed and he walked out on the field, smiling at you.

As they walked onto the field, Little Gigants dropped weights from their waist, surprising the team. Nastumi explained the weights and how they wore those during practice and in some games. This only told you and the others that this team was not gonna be easy to beat.

The game started and so far, Little Gigants' strength was showing. Amazing tactics, hissatsus, teamwork, everything. However, Endou was determined to win and so was everyone else. You and the coach watched the teams carefully, looking at their movements and finding easy weaknesses.

Eventually, the match has gotten more and more intense with at once not scoring then scoring then not scoring. Everyone was anxious and determined.

The score was 1-1 before the whistle blew for half time. Coach began to talk about strategies that you and Coach came up with and wished the team good luck. Everyone, nonetheless, was excited for the second half. And going out on the field felt great. Hector got moved to being a forward, which confused and surprised everyone.

This changed your strategy plan but you knew the team could make up for Hector's position change. You knew Kidou had a plan.

Move after move; kick after kick; pass after pass. The game only became more and more competitive. This title really meant the world to all of them. Hector scored, then Kidou, Hiroto and Fubuki scored. The score was tied and not a lot of time was left.

The final shot was made by Endou, Gouenji and Torumaru before the final whistle blew. The stadium went silent, shocked. You smiled and cheered. Endou cheered with you. The team jumped around excitedly and celebrated. You and the rest of you on the bench ran up to the team, celebrating. You hugged Kidou and he spun you around.

"You did it!" You cheered and he stopped spinning, holding your waist. "You all did it! Congratulations!"

Kidou smiled and kissed you. As surprised as you were, you kissed back nonetheless. You could hear the team and the crowd awe at you two. You both pulled away and you blushed, hiding your face as you hugged him.

"Great job everyone," Coach Kudou said. "You still have some room to improve, now you're the top soccer team in the world. I'm proud of you all." You all thanked him for his coaching.

And now that the tournament was over, you all packed up and left for home.

You sat with Kidou and listened to music together. You both occasionally flirted with one another, grossing out Fudou, who sat a seat away from you two. You smiled the entire plane ride as you congratulated everyone for their hard work and determination.