[Chapter 46]

Now that Kidou knew your history, he was happy, however, that didn't make things better for Kidou on the field. He was still blanking out on everyone. Probably still thinking about Kageyama, but one thing did ponder his mind. What did Kageyama want with you?

Only when Endou stopped Emperor Penguin X, the team's spirits were now higher than ever. Making their first goal. And Kidou was finally up and better, commanding the team.

After that, things got weird. Demonio couldn't see. You and the others were confused.

"So it's been rejected..." Kageyama said. You looked at him.

"Rejected?"

"In order to make you a stronger player, Demonio, I injected your body with a program, but you are lacking. The program can't be brought out to its 100% potential." Kageyama explained. "However, the program isn't strong enough. It needs one more thing to be added to it. Kageyama looked at you and your eyes grew wide.

"He needs me..." You whispered. Kidou grew angry.

"That's why you wanted to take (Y/N), for your stupid program!? You're a monster!" Kidou yelled. Demonio disagreed and talked about Kageyama's almighty power. He then began going on about how he is the best.

The game continued and Fudou, Kidou, and Sakuma were able to make a move to make Kageyama shocked at the power the three gained from being on Raimon. They have all broken free of Kageyama's control and created the shot that proved everything to him. However, you were scared and still under Kageyama's control.

The game ended and you guys won. You were so happy. You congratulated everyone.

"Congratulations Inazuma Japan, but should you be here right now?" Kageyama asked. You all looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Endou asked. Suddenly the screen behind him turned on and it was Inazuma Japan on the field, ready to battle with Argentina.

"What?" You asked. "Our match with Argentina is in two days, isn't it?" You asked. The four of them agreed.

"Unless Kageyama moved the dates around somehow," Kidou said.

"We need to get to that game quickly," Endou said. "Come on guys!" And he started running. You, Sakum, Kidou, and Fudou followed and so did Fideo.

Unfortunately, you didn't make it to the boat and had to watch the game as they lost. You sat away from Kidou and the others, not really paying attention to the game. Only thinking.