[Chapter 13]

The whole team was at the school already waiting for a few more people. It was a while but everyone made it and immediately, everybody was lower than the actual training center. A secret room. There, the coach and the chairman were waiting for you all.

"Glad you all made it. As you know, we were attacked by aliens. However, we aren't the only ones who have fallen victim to these aliens." Mr. Raimon said and then shown on the giant TV screen, multiple schools being attacked, their schools destroyed just like Raimon.

"That's why you guys will be the ones to stop them!" Coach Hibiki said. "We're going to assemble the best team in the entire universe." Endou cheered, liking the idea.

"Yeah! We can beat those aliens and get revenge for all those schools." Everyone cheered with Endou.

"I wish you all the best," Hibiki said. Everyone looked at the coach confused.

"Why do you say that coach?" Endou asked.

"I will not be with you guys on this journey," Coach answers. Just then the elevator door. A woman with long, dark green hair enters the room, walking to be beside Coach Hibiki.

"This is who will be coaching you. Hitomiko." The coach introduces. She looked at the team and looked at you, giving you an intimidating stare. She flips her hair out of her face.

"I hope you guys are ready. My training isn't going to be easy..." She says.

After meeting the new coach, Mr. Raimon told you and the team that the aliens may strike at the new monument for, what the president says, "To bring peace with them". That was your next stop.

So on the bus, you and the team were on your way to the monument. Once you arrived, the place was demolished. No one was around. Everyone looked around and went face to face with a group of security guards.

"Stop right there aliens!" A girl with pink hair shouts.

"Wait, we aren't aliens!" Endou explained. The two began to bicker with one another.

"Then why are you carrying the ball? That was the ball you used to destroy the statue."

"Trust us! It wasn't us! We aren't aliens."

"Then prove it!" The pink-haired girl said. "Play us in a soccer match and prove you aren't aliens." Endou agreed to the match. Coach Hitomiko agreed to the match, saying it would help her understand each of your abilities.