[Chapter 55]

No sight of you yet and today was the match with The Kingdom. Kidou didn't know what he was gonna do without you. He got worried and was more concerned about you than ever. The police were already on the lookout for you, but they haven't gotten anything. However, the good news was that Garshield was in custody. Or so everyone thought...

When the match was almost about to start, Garshield landed on the field, an evil grin on his face. Next to him was a mystery player. It was a girl and her face was covered with a mask. Everyone got scared. Who was this new player?

Lo and behold that it was you. Once you walked onto the field, you took your mask off and revealed yourself. Kidou's face dropped quickly. The whole team was in shock and so were the Kingdom's players. Garshield must have bent the rules to allow you to play, but why are you on the Kingdom's team?

The match begins and you obviously were acting strange but so was the captain of the Kingdom. The entire game was focused on winning, even if you were on the team. You and the captain have hypnotized the entire match. Whenever you got the ball, Kidou stopped you.

"(Y/N)... can you hear me?" He asked you, continuing to block you. You tried to move around him but failed.

"(Y/N), what's going on with you? What happened to you?" Kidou asked softly. He didn't want to raise his voice, he couldn't do that to you. You didn't respond, and finally got past him and passed the ball. It was not caught. You got angry. The whistle blew indicating the first half was over.

"There has to be some way to snap her out of whatever is possessing her or... or hypnotizing her," Endou said.

"Garshield has something to do with it, most likely," Thor said. Kidou agreed.

"There is a way." Everyone turned and saw the detective. "Garshield, leave the girl alone. You're being put under arrest." Everyone watched as Garshield was arrested and doctors assisted you and Robingo. You snapped out of your thoughts and passed out. Kidou went over to you.

"(Y/N)!" He called out your name. He held you as the doctors checked on you.

"She'll be fine, but we have to take her to the hospital." The doctor said. Kidou nodded and watched as they took you away. The police took Garshield away and the game continued.

. . .

"Don't hurt me!" You woke up in a panic. Your eyes started watering in fear but looked around and saw you were in a hospital room. You looked around and saw Kidou sleeping in a chair. You smiled.

"Kidou!" You shouted. He woke up and looked at you and smiled.

"(Y/N), you're awake!" He stood up and approached you. You started crying and pulled him to you, hugging him.

"Kidou! I was so scared!" You cried. Kidou hugged you back, rubbed your back, and kissed your head.

"It's okay now, I'm here," Kidou whispered to you. After some time, you calmed down and looked up at him. He put his hand on your cheek and leaned in, kissing your lips. You blushed and kissed back.

"They're kissing!" Haruna and Rika shouted. You and Kidou pulled away and blushed more. Soon the entire team entered your room.

"Glad to see you all better (Y/N)," Endou said, happily.

"Thanks, guys." You said.

"Ms. (L/N)?" The detective called out to you. "I have to ask you some questions about what Garshield did to you."

"Okay..." You said. Everyone left. Kidou kissed you and walked out.

"So, start from the beginning." The detective asked.