[Chapter 59]

You woke up the next morning, on top of Kidou. His hands were lazily around your waist and his head was tilted off to the side. You leaned up and looked down at him. Thankfully his goggles were off so you saw more of his facial features. You've only seen his face without his goggles a couple of times. You honestly wished he kept his goggles off more.

He had a very defined square face. Since his head was tilted, you saw his jawline and damn was it attractive. Your eyes traveled down his neck to his collar bone that showed through the opening of his v-neck black pajama shirt. You honestly wanted to just take his shirt off.

You put our hand on his cheek and slid it down his neck, tickling him a bit, and then to his chest. This woke him up.

"What are you doing babe?" Kidou asked in a raspy and tired voice. You blushed at his voice and the pet name. He smiled and laughed a little. You felt his hands on your waist, holding you close. He sat up slightly and kissed you. You kissed back, your hands on his chest. After about a second later, you both pulled away. You looked at each other and then kissed again. Kidou laid back on his back, gripping your waist. You sighed in pleasure, then moaned quietly as he pushed you back and forth, making you grind against him. You moved our hips a bit, but let him do most of the work. Your hands moved down his body, making him shiver a bit, reaching the hem of his shirt. You then lifted it a bit, but stopped and realized something, making you pull away and stop completely. Kidou was confused.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked you.

"My parents are home, we can't do this here, not right now." You whispered, blushing. Kidou nodded and smiled then kissed your lips once again.

"I understand." He whispered back and kissed you again. You smiled back at him and moved off of him. He was a bit disappointed you both couldn't go further, but he knew to be patient and eventually it'll happen. You stood up and went to the kitchen for some water. Kidou followed you. You got him and yourself some water and waited for the chefs to cook you breakfast.