Fractured

Fractured

"WHEN IN DOUBT tea is the best solution " Henrik grumbles as her stirs the tonic tea, used to counteract Dahlias mind invasion spell, He and his sister were called to help with it. 

"We both knew, we just didn't expect so soon." Freya whisper to him, He nods. 

"Isn't that the point of a fortress? It does a better job of protecting you when you stay within its walls?" Klaus points out to Hayley.  She huffs annoyed at his behavior, Henrik liked her, he understood why his brother would be interested in her. 

"Okay! We get it. Now, let's just figure out what the hell we're gonna do." Hayley exclaims annoyed with him, he turns to face her with a look of annoyance.  "What I would like to do is take a strong leash--

"Children, please. Niklaus, your ire is justified. However, Hayley is quite right." Elijah politely interrupts him, Henrik steps forward leaning against the chair looking between his brother and the brunette.  Hayley shrugs giving Klaus a smug look. 

"We need to find a new strategy. Freya,Henrik, if you please? Elijah ques for them, Henrik clears his throat before speaking. 

"Well the way you describe the spell, Dahlia calls it "kenning", she uses proxies to watch enemies from afar." Henrik describes to them. Klaus looks at him with a look of suspicious and-curious, and he pauses, looking overwhelmed.

"But um neither of us have seen it done to this scale." Henrik explains, Hayley sighs in frustration looking overwhelmed at the witches words. 

": Awesome. So, basically every Hurricane-chugging, boob-flashing tourist on Bourbon Street is a potential spy." Hayley says, Henrik resists chuckling at her words, he looks to his sister for her to continue with talking.

"The good news is, we know a little about how her magic works." Freya reasures them gesturing to the tray of cups filled with a brown liquid and dark green leaves placed inside. 

"This tonic will at least prevent her from using any of us." Freya reasures the, Henrik takes a cup from the tray placing it on the table for himself. Rebekah and Freya each reach for a cup. When the others don't move, Rebekah looks around at them. 

"Well, come on! This should work like a charm!" Rebekah perks up, Elijah sits down at the table, and he and Hayley each grab a cup as well.Klaus remains standing where he is and doesn't move to join them, and Rebekah raises her glass. 

"Bottoms up." Henrik says before sipping down his tea as does the rest of them, all expect Klaus who remained with a stern expression. Elijah holds out the fifth cup for Klaus, who simply stares at it

"Niklaus, is there something you wish to contribute?" Elijah sighs annoyed, Henrik looks to his brothers. 

" I prefer biscuits with my tea." He shrugs, Henrik rolls his eyes at his stubbornness. Typical, he thinks to himself.