Uneasy

UNEASY

UNEASY

HE GROANS turning over, his head pounding and his body aching from the hangover. He falls off the bed landing on his hard wood floor, he grips his side before sitting up against his bed. He had spent his night drinking. Freya didn't want to talk to him and he didn't want to face his brothers and sister knowing if he did he would lose his other sister, he decided to not do anything not till he was ready, which had to be quick. 

"Hell of a wake up call." He grumbles standing up walking into his bathroom, he turns the water on splashing it into his face. He looks up at himself in the mirror, his hair's a mess and bags took their place underneath his eyes. He guessed that his immortality did not cover a hangover. 

He shakes his head walking back into his bedroom, slipping on a grey shirt and black joggers, before he walks to his kitchen where he had a pot of coffee waiting for him He grabs a cup pouring himself a cup, He sits down at his small dining table. 

"What are you going to do? Take her side and then they hate you and will think your against them, Take their side and you lose her forever." He says to himself, he sighs putting his head in his hand. 

A sound of a pebble hitting marble gets his attention, he turns his head to his counter to see a small rock on the marble top, his brows furrow for a moment before he gets up picking it up examining it, he can make out a small black symbol. 

"Argh." 

He yelps dropping it feeling it suddenly grow hot to the touch in his hands, the pebble hits the counter again this time growing into a bigger the size of the palm of his hand, he taps it for a moment not feeling the warmth. He pick it up the symbol now visible. 

A black arrow head with a knot around the ends, he sighs knowing the meaning of the message, the celtic symbol meaning Brother. 

"Could just send a text." He mutters putting the rock down on his counter, he sighs drinking his coffee looking around his apartment before he heads into his bedroom to change. 

                                                                                               ¥¥¥

His fingers graze across the stone and brick of the Lafayette cemetery, he knew this is where his sister was, it was a place of mourning and she was mourning. Even if she couldn't bury her father's body she wanted to remember her father in anyway possible.

He comes across a familiar blonde kneeling in front of an alter, decorated with several objects  large stones, a bowl of crystals, and some deer antlers, among others. He could make out that one of them was the celtic symbol for Warrior. 

" Freya." Henrik speaks up, she doesnt turn around to face him as she places a stone upward showing a viking sigil.

"I didn't think you were gonna come." Freya says with a grim tone, he looks down at the stone in his hand, the sigil burned from her fire message into the rock. He sighs walking forward.