For The Next Millennium

For the Next Millennium 

THE FULL MOON is a symbol to most witches who follow it as a time of full power and the time where it is most needed to use magic, to harness it to its full potential, others who are not as fortunate to not be bounded by the full moon spend it in fear of what is to come in the night. Henrik dreaded the days that it was to be full, his brother, Elijah, insisting that he still find anyway he can to break the curse placed on Hayley, pressuring him almost. He hated that he couldn't find a solution, despite how well versed he is in spells and rituals relating to curses, the magic used can only be done by the one who placed the curse to begin with or could be removed by someone who is stronger than him. 

"She's getting bigger by the second." Freya comments looking down at the small child next to her on the floor with a grin, Henrik smiles lightly looking between the both of them before returning to searching through his Grimoire. 

"Thank you for all of your care." Elijah says to them, Henrik looks up from at his well dressed brother nodding  his head, he puts the old book down in his lap. 

"Tomorrow's the full moon. I can help you bring Hope to Hayley, if you'd like." Freya offers to him. 

"That won't be necessary. You both deserve a night off." Elijah reasures the both of them, he smiles and kneels on the floor next to hope. 

"I'd offer to accompany you myself, but I fear my fragile ego could not endure the litany of insults Hayley has no doubt prepared." Klaus's voices to them, Elijah scowls in anger at the sound of his brother. 

"Yes, I doubt that your presence is particularly welcome anywhere." Elijah states annoyed standing up not facing him as he walks into the room, Henrik can feel the air the room almost disappear as the tension between both men is felt. 

"My own brother, greeting me with such disdain!" Klaus says in offense at his brothers annoyance, he turns his attention to the two siblings on the floor, Henrik ignoring the both of them in favor of his grimoire, even though he was growing bored looking for through the pages. 

"What do you think, Freya, Henrik? Is he still angry for my part in Hayley's curse?" 

"Need I remind him it was my ploy that kept her alive?" He states, Elijah finally turns around on his heels glaring. 

"Of course, forgive me. So, you would call this an act of heroism even as you bask in her torment?" Elijah asks him with a hint of sarcasm towards his attitude, Freya stands preparing for herself to intervene. 

"Or perhaps I'd be more sympathetic if Hayley apologized. After all, it was her that tried to run off with my daughter." Klaus reminds him, Henrik rolls his eyes huffing in frustration getting to his feet. 

"Alright! If you both of are going to tear each other apart might I suggest where young ears are not present." Henrik exclaims frustrated to the men, Elijah glances to him for a brief moment then to Hope, who looked at the adults oblivious to their banter, he walks out of the room without another word.