Fear On Fire

Fear On Fire  

HENRIK SAT next to the window looking at the storm outside the courtyard while Freya sat in the sitting room of the compound, waving a sage smudge stick in the air as she continues casting a spell. Meanwhile, Elijah is leaning against the window, looking out at the raging storm. 

The day he was dreading had come, he and his sister now have to face his aunt, after Elijah had injected Freya with hopes blood, forcing her to be the bait and the battle ground be the compound, though he was afraid he kept a poker face to not show. 

"Miri benet midicen." Freya chants as Rebekah walks into the room, Marcel following right behind her, Henrik looks up from his spot next to the window to look at the two. 

"It's done! I'm de-linked from those children, the coven's almost grateful, and we even beat the rain!"  Rebekah rejoices, Henrik gives a small smile at his sisters joy. 

" I trust that Davina will play her part?" Elijah asks him. 

" Yeah against my better judgment." He grumbles, Henrik knew that he had taken an almost father role to the young witch, it was pretty genuine for the youngest mikaelson to see the bond between them. 

"Stop being so overprotective. If Davina's made Regent to all nine covens, she'll be granted the power to resurrect Kol and the political clout to unite the witches to our cause!" Rebekah points out to him, Henrik nods. 

"Don't pop the champagne just yet. Dahlia said she'd come for the baby, and now a storm springs up out of nowhere? You really think that's coincidence?" Marcel wanders. 

"Nothing's ever a coincidence when there's trouble afoot." Henrik speaks up. 

"Well, regardless of her power, she needs to be dealt with.'' Elijah tells them, the witch adjusts his hair looking around him before standing up walking over to his sister seeing her progress on the spell. 

"Fortunately, we have a weapon." Elijah says, Freya sighs turning around facing him unpleased with her part in their plan. 

"Look, no offense, but are we really going to put all our eggs in one still-kinda-mysterious basket?" Marcel asks, Henrik furrows his brow offended at his words, he would think him saving his life in a evil witches hellscape would solidify a bound between the two of them. 

"I assure you, I am quite motivated to aid in Dahlia's defeat. Particularly now that Elijah has forced me to be the bait." Freya expresses unamused at his word. 

"As for me, I'm also aiding in her downfall, the both of us together we will be able to stop her long enough for Elijah to subdue her." Henrik explains to them. 

" And, if we should fail, Davina and the witches will take up the task, at the very least distracting Dahlia long enough for Hope and Hayley to disappear.'' Elijah reasures him, thunder crashes making a window open in the next room, Rebekah groans in irritation.