Mr Perfectly Fine

Mr Perfectly Fine

THE TODDLERS BABLES WITH THE TOY IN HER HAND while the two witches watched over her, he sat on the opposite side, with Freya on the other. Both of them had their routines that they followed when it came to the little family member, he would take a whole day watching after Hope. Freya doing the same. 

His phone buzzes making him grab it from his back pocket,  Freya looks over to her brother looking over his shoulder seeing a small text in his rectangular screen, furrowing her brows in confusion. 

"Who is that?" She wonders, he looks to her for a moment before looking back at the screen. "Nosy much." 

"I'm not the one being secretive." Freya reminds him, He chuckles lightly showing her the text, reading. "Oh well I thought it was gonna be something more interesting." 

"What my landlord texting that my rent is due soon not interesting." He remarks. "Its shocking how little you go out henrik."

He sighs in annoyance leaning back on the couch. "Oh really Freya, when in these last five months have you gone out  that wasn't an errand for brothers." Freya thinks for a moment before sighing defeat at his words. 

"Then why don't you take me out, come on we both take a night off go partying, I know that its not your thing but it would be better if we both were there." 

"Do you really want to go clubbing with your little brother?" Henrik asks her, she shrugs her shoulders at his question. 

"Well when you put it that way it makes it seem awkward." Freya remarks. "Im completely fine with not going out." 

"So you would rather spend another stuffy night in your apartment then do shots of tequila." Freya says, he nods his head. 

"My stuffy apartment has heat and smells like coffee, and have you sat on my couch, it's" the secondest best thing I have bought." Henrik gushes to her, she chuckles lightly at his enthusiasm. 

"Im serious theres nights i've fallen asleep on that couch and I swear its the best sleep I have gotten." Henrik tells her. 

"I will take your word for it, I like my bed here though when i'm not caught in the middle between Elijah and Niklaus late debacles." Freya admits to her youngest brother. 

"I've told you I can help you get your own place." Henrik reminds her, she shakes her head. "I know, but one of us has to make sure that our brothers don't end up destroying the whole house." 

"Right, we both are now the peacemakers in the family." 

"Better us then Rebekah." Freya tells him, he nod his head. Him and Rebekah kept in contact after she left New Orleans, she had returned to the body of Eva Sinclair in hopes of resurrecting  their brother Kol. 
Before his siblings were turned, him and Kol had a good bond, he was more outspoken and brass then him, while Henrik was more soft spoken and quiet, He deemed his younger brother mouse like at one point, but like any brothers despite all the teasing he still loved him in his own way.