Ferox

Ferox

HE RAN HIS FINGERS THROUGH his hair, his night restless as his dreams had turned into nightmares, filled with images of fire and blood, a preview to him what is to come, what awaits his family, the one he had waited and pondered so long for was all gonna come crashing down on him. He didn't want to sleep, he sleeps he is engulfed in visions. He sighs as turns the corner in the building, he stops in front of the door knocking. A frustrated brunette opens the door seeing the youngest Mikaelson standing in front of her, she scoffs shaking her head. 

"What are you doing here?"  She demands from him, he shrugs his shoulder thinking the answer was obvious. "To see you." 

She goes to close the door only for his hand to stop her as she turns around with a annoyed expression on his face. "Hey, Im come in peace I swear." 

"Look no offense Henrik but I am in no mood for mikaelson company." Hayley tells him, he nods his head at the brunette, he would understand why she wouldn't wanna see him. "Well then dont think of me as that."

"Think of me as a friend helping another." Henrik suggests to her, she furrows her brow before crosses her arms standing in front of her doorway, he digs into his messenger bag pulling out a glass mason jar handing it to her as she furrows her brows. 

"What is this?" Hayley asks him looking at the jar seeing red powder with bit of twigs and herbs inside. "That is the best protection anyone can ask for." He answers. 

"You know I can handle myself." She states he nods his head giving a half smile. "Oh trust me love I know that." He tells. 

"If you throw that it will paralyze them, if their supernatural  it will give them severe burns."Henrik explains to her as she knits her brows looking at the jar in her hand, he reaches into his back pulling out a vial with an auburn liquid. 

"This on the other hand is for you specifically and I suppose jackson could use it too." Henrik informs her, she takes it from the witch looking at the liquid as it shines in the sunlight,

"What does it do?" 

"I know the transition to a normal life may be hard, I dug around and found this, it eases the pain and relieves stress." He explains, she looks up meeting his dark brown eyes curious why he was treating her this way. 

"So a witchy pain killer?" Hayley suggests, he shrugs his shoulders. "I suppose." 

"Look Hayley, I know that you have no reason to be coming around my family anytime soon, but I want you to know that I'm someone you can trust.  I do hope that this new situation treats you three well." Henrik says gesturing to the apartment around him, she thinks back to him helping to remove the curse, considering his offer of trust. 

"Well, you have a nice day." Henrik bids to her with a wave of his hand and soft smile, he turns around walking down the hallway leaving her, she steps out in the hall leaning on the frame.