Foreseeable

Foreseeable

HIS HEAD POUNDED in pain as he laid on the floor, not daring to move in fear of what the brunette would do to him, he knew that she wouldn't seriously hurt him but she is angry, even he knew that there is nothing scarier than a women, specially a mother. 

"Hayley, what happened?" Jackson asks worried for his wife, before she can answer she is stopped feeling someone standing behind her. 

"Hayley.Come to apologize for all your transgressions? Klaus asks her smugly, she turns on her heels facing him, her face grimaces fading into anger, she growls before rushing toward Klaus aggressively. 

"Do you have any idea what you have taken from me?" Hayley fumes, she swings a fist at the original only for him to dodge it grabbing her arm twisting it behind her back making her shout in pain, she breaks from his hold kicking him in the gut and then his face, causing blood to flow from his nose. 

"The very thing you sought to take from me-- the chance to raise our daughter. Your punishment fits your crime." Klaus tells her walking towards, she shakes her head. 

"Your family was ruining her life!" She chided, in anger he speeds her into a table putting her into a chokehold.

"My family saved her life while you were off playing hide-and-seek in the forest!" Klaus fumes, Hayley headbutts making him stumble back. Henrik groans lifting his head at the sound of chains breaking making him turn his attention to Jackson, who finally breaks the other chain to the wall, his eyes glowing yellow in anger.

"No!" Henrik exclaims to him, before he could stop the werewolf freya lifts her hand making the dark haired man shout in pain getting to the ground. 

"Let me go! He'll her!" Jackson shouts, pleading with the witch. "He'll kill you!" 

"There's a very short list of people who've tried to take Hope away from me, and you're the only one left breathing." Klaus stressed, she scoffs, enraged at his behavior towards her and his actions. 

" Are you that delusional, Klaus?!" She shouts enraged lifting her hands. "You cursed all of us!" 

"Every wolf that I fought for, everyone that stood up for our daughter. You took all of them away from their families!" Hayley rempreminds, Henrik could feel a ting in his heart at her fury.
he didn't think of what had happened before he had revealed himself alive to his brother, what it had caused the others that were affected by the curse, it wasn't just him that was were hurt in along the way in defeating, Dahlia. 

"Yes, yes, your precious pack, that family you choose over us." Klaus walks away from her pointing to the rooms above, "and in doing so, you chose over Hope." 

"Is that what you were planning on telling her when she got older and asked for me?Hayley stunned at his words, her jaw agape looking on him.  "That I abandoned her?"