Wicked

WICKED 

WICKED 

HIS BODY stiffens as if he was paralyzed, not wanting to move fearful of her next move, he shudders feeling the goosebumps move along his arms. Dahlia waves her hand and the crowd of Tourists resume their wondering. 

"How convenient that I find you both here, mere footsteps from that which is owed to me." Dahlia states, his breath quicks as does freya as she begins to circle them in a predatory manner. 

"Let me guess-- did you make a promise to your wretched siblings? "Together we'll fight the wicked witch, side-by-side?" She laughs in amusement at their reactions, Henrik gulps. 

"Tell me, my darlings , how did they respond to your overtures? Did they welcome you with open arms and weep tears of joy at your miraculous return? Hmm?" Dahlia taunts, Henrik tries to keep a brave face, but he couldn't muster the strength to do it. 

"What are you going do to us?"Freya speaks up her eyes filled with tears at the witchs words. Her fingers gripping into her brothers. 

"You always were a selfish, ungrateful child. For centuries, I fed you, clothed you, and cared for you. Granted you powers beyond anything you could have ever dreamed. And still, longing for a life you never got." Dahlia sneers, Henrik looks up at her looking her in her dark eyes. 

"And you, I gave you new life, yet you waste it, on what. Those parasites that you call Family. Whenever they cant even stand the sight of you, Pathetic." She sneers, she thrusts her hand forward making the both of them grab their heads in agony.  His knees hit the ground. 

He whimpers in pain looking up at her. "Argh." 

"Soon enough, you will beg for me to bring you back into my home." Dahlia taunts, she laugh before raising her fists putting the siblings into a telekinetic chock-hold, he cough as he feels the tips of his feet grazing the ground. 

"After all, once I am done with these poor souls, I will be the only family you have left." She states before dropping the both of them, he looks up at her coughing for air.  

"You wont...win." He coughs, her expression changes from calm to a look of anger, he can barley process what happens next till he fills the hot redness from the back of her hand making him groan looking down. 

"You should know better than to defy me-- a lesson your father and brother will learn shortly." The wicked women taunts before walking past the two of them, he can feel a tear fall down his cheek as he looked up at his older sister. 

He felt weak, he puts on the facade of strength but underneath he is still fearful of the women who held him captive for thousands of years. Sure he was thankful for his second chance but she lumed it over him.

                                                                             ¥¥¥

The two of the barge into the courtyard of the Mikealson compound, Being stopped by two werewolf guards, The both of them not in the mood for their antics and wanting to give the news.