quisling

One man looked down and said, "You're stepping on them."

I quickly looked down followed by Chang's group.

'WHAT?!'

///

The sun going down in the horizon. 

Muyeong pulled out his sword standing in front of us. Followed by Chang taking his sword out. 

Behind the men there were groans.

'Let the battle begin.'

The men turned around confused about what was going on. The wheat starts rustling and the ground in front of all of us started moving up and down like someone's breathing.

The sky becoming darker. 

A monster's head popped out of the ground. 

"What is that?" A man yelled. The monster tackles the man and biting into him. 

Another man hits the monsters back, with a sythe, thinking  it would kill the monster. The sythe gets stuck in the monsters back. The men back away from the monster. The monster runs to Muyeong but Muyeong cuts its head off. 

The man who got bit stood up holding his neck. Chang slits the man's throat.

The rustling and groans continue meaning more monsters coming. 

Yeongshin lights his gunpower on fire and points his gun in that direction. 

"If you wish to live, raise your weapons and behead them all." Chang tells the men.

The men still cowered but raised their weapons. 

A hoard of them rose from the ground. Looked at us and charged towards us. 

Yeongshin shot a bullet headshotting a monster.

The weak men instantly get bit by the monsters. 

'Do I feel bad for those men? No I don't. They were going to kill us.' I thought. 

My sickle slices a monster's head off. 

Chang and I stood back to back. Magistrate Cho sliced any monster getting too close to Seobi and himself. 

I cut another monster's head off. 

Another wave of monsters rose up from the ground. 

"Another wave of monsters!" Muyeong screamed. 

'Called it.' I thought.

They charged at us. Yeongshin shot another monster killing it. 

I sliced monster heads left and right. 

Magistrate Cho got knocked down by a monster. Seobi hits its back constantly. 

I run up and chop the monsters head off. Another monster ran to us and I slice its throat. 

I moved near Chang. A monster snuck up behind me, grabbing me. I elbow the monster in the face and cut its head off. 

I slice the monster that Chang is holding with my sickle. 

Left and right monsters were going down. 

A monster jumped at Chang but I pushed Chang out of the way making the monster fall on me. My sickle falls from my hands. I hold the monster with my arms. I tried to reach for my sickle but it was too far.