agony

Through the grass we continued running. 

We could see the walls of Mungyeong Saejae coming up. Sweat pouring down my face from all the running. 

Honestly with all the running, I was just trying to outrun Yeongshin the whole time. But we were neck and neck with each other. Yeongshin knew I was trying to outrun him because he started trying to run faster but I matched his speed. 

Muyeong chuckled at our child play. 

Chang said while running, "It's no time for games."

My smile wiped out of my face. 

We made it to the walls and threw a grappling hook making it connect with the top of the wall. The four of us climbed the wall with the grappling hook. 

Then the rest of the men followed after we made it on top of the wall. 

We looked over the horizon to see our destination. 

We ran sneakily through the tents. I followed after Chang since we split up and because he told me to stay close to him. 

I see a soldier in front of me. I snuck up silently behind him and used my sickle to cut his throat making the man choke on his own blood. 

I turn around to see Chang take out the soldier near him. He met my eyes and I nodded my head. I followed Chang as we passed Muyeong killing soldiers. 

We moved towards a set of stairs where five soldiers stood in front. Muyeong, Chang and I ran at the soldiers. I finished killing a soldier just as Chang killed his two soldiers. I followed behind him since I know Muyeong can kill the other two with no problem. 

Chang and I walked up the stairs. When we reached the top of the steps, a building stood in the middle. Chang walked more ahead of me since I was trying to figure out why there weren't more soldiers. 

I stopped in the middle of the pavement continuously thinking. I see Chang walk into the building.

'Wait... this is an ambush!!' I thought.

"CHANG!" I yelled out as two soldiers closed the doors behind him. 

The two soldiers walk towards me with their swords out and ready to strike. But I was quicker and stabbed the soldier on the right in the chest. The one on the left went to slice at me but I dodged and clashed my sickle with his sword.

I used my elbow to hit the man in the chin. The man stumbled backwards and I took it to my advantage to strike him on the neck. The man fell forward without getting back up. 

An arrow zoomed past my arm cutting it. 

Fire arrows were fired past me and hit a man. 

I move backwards when a line of men pointed guns at me. I turn my head to the left to see Lord Ahn Hyeon. 

"What are we going to do?" I whispered to him. 

He looked at me trying to figure out what to do. 

More men came from our sides and pointed their bows and arrows at us. 

A man snuck up behind me and pointed his sword at my neck. Restricting me from moving. 

Cho Hakju stood in front of us. 

"What did you do... to His Royal Highness?" Lord Ahn Hyeon asked. He didn't even see me being held by a soldier. 

"A criminal who committed high treason does not deserve such a title." Cho Hakju said calmly.