Chapter 1: Wally's Unfortunate Encounters

Story Arc: Welcome to Wartwood

Episode 1: The Two Beste, the Devil and the Serial Killer (I)

Chapter 1: Wally's Unfortunate Encounters

Plot: Wally is having a rather unfortunate bad night, first he is scared to death by a beast with two heads, you can witness the resurrection of a demon.

XXX

POV Narrator

In the strange realm of Amphibia, the night has finally come for the citizens of Wartwood.

Most of the inhabitants of the small town have gone to sleep, having a tight schedule for tomorrow, having to start work in the morning.

Those who have a more favorable schedule or / and can afford not to work for a day or two are enjoying Stumpy's Diner, a rather popular run-down restaurant.

A frog person came out of the room, looking rather happy and contented.

This 105cm tall frog is called, One-Eyed Wally, is one of the inhabitants of Wartwood, known by all as a crazy person who lives under bridges.

Wally is a turquoise frog with a pale lilac tongue, dark turquoise fringe, long dark turquoise hair, and a small turquoise beard.

As the name suggests, one of her yellow eyes is always closed with blue-purple lids.

Her hair is almost always hidden under a dark blue-violet wide-brimmed flat hat with a low top, decorated with a red reed (cattail) sticking out of it with two narrow green leaves; she calls her "iconic" hat.

Wally wears black denim shorts with an open indigo vest and an old stitched scarf, one half red and the other orange.

The nose of his right boot is torn, as a result the front half of Wally's right foot is exposed.

He almost always carries a light green concertina (an accordion-like instrument), resembling a caterpillar.

Returning to the story, Wally came out of the club rather satisfied with his evening, most likely won a game of cards and earned enough money to have a nice dinner.

"Goodnight, you frogs! See you in the morrow." Wally said, greeting a couple of acquaintances who are on the porch of the club.

After this cordial greeting, Wally begins to move away from the club, going for a night walk or looking for a new place to sleep.

Unfortunately due to having a single eye or / and the presence of alcohol in his blood, Wally ends up having a little accident with a barrel.

Some bigots have begun to laugh at Wally's misfortune.

The turquoise frog, ignoring the laughter of his neighbors or his little accident, decided to continue his walk through the Wartwood woods.

None of the inhabitants of Wartwood, not even Wally himself, could have imagined that this simple walk would have profound consequences, not only for the inhabitants of the city, the rest of Amphibia would also be influenced by the events to come.

The wanderer would have discovered the presence of two "beasts" and witnessed the "resurrection of a demon".

The quiet days of Wartwood will be just a nostalgic old memory for a very long long time.

XXX

Wally is walking without any worries on the forest path, in order not to get bored he takes out the accordion and starts playing, while humming an unknown melody.

Wally's little musical show was short-lived. Because suddenly he felt a twig break behind him.

Hoping it was a simple pet or a villager who wants to play a bad joke on him, Wally slowly turns in the direction of the noise.