Chapter 2: Problems with the mantis

Story Arc: Welcome to Wartwood

Episode 1: The Two Beste, the Devil and the Serial Killer (II)

Chapter 2: Problems with the mantis

Plot: Sprig manages to make new friends, strange and otherworldly friends, but still friends.

The first two are a couple of friends, made up of an adorable nerd and an athlete with a heart of gold.

The latter two are more ... eccentric.

XXX

The sun has risen again over the small town of Wartwood.

All its citizens have woken up and are starting to enjoy their day.

At the moment it looks like it will be a peaceful and happy day for everyone.

A butcher frog does its job and I cut a centipede-like creature for a small old gray frog frog.

A pair of frogs cuddled lovingly against each other as they sat on a large water fountain and smiled fondly as they approached to share a kiss.

The Plantar family just entered the town from their small farm in a cart, pulled by the only snail in the Plantar family, Bessie.

This family consists of three frogs.

The grandfather, Hopediah "Hop Pop" Plantar and his two grandchildren, Sprig Plantar and Polly Petunia Plantar.

Hop Pop is a 68-year-old anthropomorphic frog, quite short in stature, only 99 centimeters tall. She has mostly reddish-orange skin with a light orange chin and chest.

Its random frog-like body structure consists of slightly orange-red eyes with black pupils, a dark green tongue, four short limbs with four-fingered hands and two-toed feet, and tufts of white hair on the sides of the head.

As an everyday attire, he wears a greyish-green waistcoat with a yellow buttoned shirt and a light blue ascot and gray-brown trousers with tan socks lightly covering his feet.

Sprig is a 10-year-old anthropomorphic pink frog, 90 centimeters tall. She has hot pink skin, with a paler pink tinged belly. She has short orange hair under her dark forest green hat.

Its frog-like body structure consists of slightly yellow eyeballs with black pupils and blue irises, a large elongated light green tongue that extends to certain lengths, and four short limbs with four-digit hands and two-digit feet.

For everyday attire, wear a dark forest green hat with gold buttons, light green goggles and a sleeveless jacket paired with black shorts.

Polly is a 5-year-old girl, only 30 centimeters tall, physically resembles a real-life tadpole, although she has arms instead of legs and has a more bulky appearance.

Unlike other amphibians, it has a blue tongue rather than a green one. It also sports dark purple irises.

It has a yellow bow with lighter white / yellow polka dots.

It often moves in a wooden bucket filled with water and held together by a cylindrical steel frame.

"I have. I have." Hop Pop said, lowering his fishing rod-like stick to give his beloved snail a green leaf of greens.

"Okay, guys, I'm going to do some shopping. You look at the cart." Hop Pop said, getting out of the cart wanting to shop for him before starting to work on the farm.

Unfortunately, one of his grandchildren misunderstood who his grandfather is talking to.

"You understand, Hop Pop! I'll defend this cart with my LIIIIIIIFE!" He declares Sprig, standing up and starting hitting himself on the chest like he's some kind of Tatzan.