Unique renovation methods

Author's Note: I have come to a small dilemma in this story.

My work is a crossover between Amphibia X The Owl House X Fate Stay, plus a few things from other series.

So far I have put more emphasis on the Amphibia and Fate Stay elements, leaving The Owl House in the background.

At first I was thinking of introducing Luz, Illya and Chloe in "Bizarre Bazaar" or in "Reunion".

Instead, should you make it appear earlier than expected?

I can't decide how much to introduce Luz among the protagonists of the story, so let's take a small vote:

A) To make Luz appear during the first half of the first season.

B) To make Luz appear towards the second half of the first season.

Ps. I remind everyone that receiving reviews or comments helps me write faster and improves my work.

XXX

Story Arc: Welcome to Wartwood

Episode 2: Basement renovation and Hollow Beetle (II)

Chapter 6: Unique renovation methods

Plot: Bruce, Altera, Anne and Marcy end up in the Plantar basement and decide to fix the place.

Before and after the trial, Marcy gets some well-deserved effect from Anne.

When the moon rose in the sky, Marcy manages to fulfill her dream of sleeping in the same bed with a mostly clothed Anne.

While Bruce has finished preparing for tonight's hunt.

XXX

POV Narrator

A few seconds ago, the discussion between Bruce, Altera, Anne and Marcy was interrupted by Hop Pop.

'The demon has taken off his armor and his golden scepter has become a simple staff again. This must be a good sign. ' Think Hop Pop, wanting to interpret the disappearance of the most warlike equipment as a good omen.

If a person wants to seriously harm you, he is prepared with a murder weapon and appropriate clothing.

No one in their right mind would go in their best clothes to kill a mere passerby, right?

"Cleaning is over, I'll show you where you'll be staying for the next ten days." Hop Pop said, rubbing his hands, obviously nervous about the white-haired demon's reaction.

Placing an Archduke of Hell, his services and maids in a basement ... can be a bad idea.

Too bad there are no other vacant chambers large enough to hold so many otherworldly creatures.

"Great news, Orange Frog, I'm sure my maids would be happy to have a comfortable bed for the night." Bruce said, grabbing his walking stick and getting up from the sofa.

Once on her feet, Altera also got up from her chair (giant lotus flower), returning to stand by her Master's side, as if she were her personal knight girl.

Oddly, the puddle of black mud, which previously made up Bruce's dark armor, begins to move, eventually blending into Bruce's shadow.

Wisely, Hop Pop, decided not to criticize the strange black mud that the white-haired demon seems to produce / control.

XXX

Soon after.

"I hope this room is enough for you four." Hop Pop said as he led the four Grounders downstairs to his basement.