Chapter 3: The Vault and the Dragon

Story Arc: Welcome to Wartwood

Episode 1: The Two Beste, the Devil and the Serial Killer (III)

Chapter 3: The Vault and the Dragon

Plot: Bruce joins Marcy and Anne, at the beginning there is a little one-sided dispute.

Soon after, Bruce reluctantly takes the two Los Angeles girls and the pink frog to one of the Sancta sanctorum.

Once inside, Bruce shows their means of transport which leaves everyone speechless.

Meanwhile, Hop Pop ends up leading an angry mob in search of Sprig, not knowing what he is about to encounter.

XXX

POV Narrator

Anne and Marcy easily recognized the person who just entered the scene.

This person is Bruce, the long lost twin brother of their friend, Adeline.

Before finding themselves in this strange world full of giant insects, Anne and Marcy met Bruce and their eccentric friends, spending almost a week interacting with them.

Anne did it mostly for Adeline's sake who wanted to get to know Bruce better.

Marcy had no problem making friends with Luz, Amity and Nero, having many common interests.

Adeline's Brother hasn't changed too much since Anne and Marcy last got to see him.

Bruce remained a pale skinned boy of almost 17 years, 167 centimeters tall, very thin, almost to be classified as underweight.

The soft and delicate features of the face, make it look very androgynous even absolutely feminine in the right light.

Her short hair, combed back, leaving a single tuft to fall forward, is no longer dyed black like ink, instead it is snow white.

One of Bruce's changes is his eyes. Before, he had two large gold eyes, just like Adeline's eyes.

Now Bruce shows a single golden eye, his left eye is covered in a black band.

The blindfold is decorated with a strange archaic symbol that resembles a triangle.

Much like the first day of their meeting, Bruce's outfit looks like it came out of a Film Noir, even if it appears to have received a fantasy-style update.

He wears a collared white shirt, paired with a black leather vest with closed silver buttons and a red tie, each button reminiscent of an ancient coin decorated with creature marks.

The tie is decorated with Flamel-shaped silver tie clips.

The Flamel refers to the mystical and alchemical symbol depicted as a cross with a snake or serpent draped about it, as well as detached wings and a crown above it.

A whip wraps around his waist and right shoulder, as if it were a belt.

Pretty tight black pants, combined with black-red running shoes.

Previously he proudly wears an old leather coat that may have been created towards the end of the Victorian era.

She is currently wearing a very distinctive red leather coat.

The coat is mainly fiery red with black trim, featuring a large number of pockets and zippers. Attached to the coat are two long slender tails hanging from the back.

The coat has long sleeves with padded shoulders and multiple silver plaques fastened on the arms and hips, the collar of the coat is kept up.

The left sleeve has been cut so that Bruce's forearm can be exposed.