Memories of the Twins (II)

Special Episode 2: Memories of the Twins (II)

Alternative title: Family reunion

Summary: Once they get to the arcade, Adeline and Anne begin competing in a dance competition.

After a while Marcy's hormones take over and she runs off to freshen up in the bathroom.

Once out, Marcy meets Bruce and begins to talk about the incredible resemblance to Adeline.

Meanwhile Luz and Amity discover Adeline's existence who looks terribly like Bruce.

Eventually Adeline and Bruce meet face to face.

XXX

POV Narrator

In the city of angels, inside a simple arcade, two individuals are about to meet who will play an important role for the Earth, Boiling Isles and Amphibia.

Adeline, Anne and Marcy find themselves in front of a dance-themed arcade station.

The video game is called, Shake It Up, a rather popular dance game where players have to make the right moves at the right time to receive points.

Adeline and Anne find themselves in the players' seats, challenging each other in a rather heated dance competition.

Marcy being a girl with two crooked legs, capable of stumbling in any environment of the world, wisely decided to stand aside and watch.

Normally, for a player like Marcy to stand aside as if she were a mere spectator is bad.

But when it comes to looking like Adeline and Anne, two of the most beautiful girls Marcy has met in her life, how they dance to the beat of the music ...

Marcy can't ask for a better pastime.

Of course, the nerdy girl was not as firm as a beautiful doll staring at her friends, with a dream look.

Marcy is using her birthday present from almost two months ago, a pocket video camera, to record the little dance competition between her friends.

This friendly match after the first round won by Adeline, followed by Anne's victory in the second round becomes a fight at the last drop of pace.

This came as no surprise to anyone, especially Marcy who is used to seeing how her friends' spirits light up.

Adeline and Anne are pretty competitive girls, especially when it comes to sports or similar challenges, having developed a friendly rivalry between them.

Normally in these cases, Marcy plays the role of the impartial referee and records the matches of her friends.

After the third round of dance which ended in a tie Adeline and Anne began to sweat, as a result the jackets were removed and their shirts unbuttoned.

The nerdy girl holding the pocket camera really tried to stay focused.

But this is mathematically impossible for Marcy who is battling this: Gorgeous girl + sweat + white shirt + black bra = kinky look and crazy hormones.

Marcy's eyes and camera are focused on certain parts of her friends' bodies that begin to bounce with every movement.

"I need to go to the toilet!" She suddenly yells Marcy, starting to hurry away from her attractive friends, needing to freshen up.

XXX

After a few tens of seconds, Marcy finds herself in front of a sink, using cold water to wash her face and wipe away the dirty thoughts.