The Plantar House Guests

Story Arc: Welcome to Wartwood

Episode 2: Basement renovation and Hollow Beetle (I)

Chapter 6: The Plantar House Guests

Plot: Bruce, Anne and Marcy arrived at the Plantar residence, there were problems with bringing in Bruce and his Servants.

But after a brief "reminder", Hop Pop has pulled out the red carpet for his guests and starts cleaning the basement.

Leaving Bruce, Altera, Anne and Marcy alone, allowing him to have a long discussion about the moonlit world and the Servants.

XXX

POV Narrator

Once Hop Pop made a deal with Bruce in Dark Armored Wizard mode, the most colorful group Wartwood has ever seen, he began walking towards the Plantar farm.

The group is made up of whatever Bruce is, a dragon-shaped automaton, two Heroic Spirits, two human girls and three anthropomorphic frogs.

Technically they are not walking on their own feet, the whole group is riding Ferrus, as if he were a giant horse.

Strangely missing a certain blue-eyed raven, he is probably flying somewhere he performs a task for his master.

Bruce would have preferred to have Ferrus fly off and reach his destination in less than three minutes.

But the presence of Hop Pop and Polly made it a risky option.

Who knows how the heart or brain of the old orange frog will react to high altitude, the same goes for the violent tadpole.

Taking this possibility into account, Bruce ran Ferrus through the forest, leaving behind a clear path of devastation and felled trees.

Following Sprig's directions, the only frog who isn't scared to death (Hop Pop) or too excited to talk (Polly).

In less than fifteen minutes, Ferrus led the group to the outskirts of the village where the Plantar farm is located.

'Wading this house gives me a strange feeling of déjà-vu.' Bruce thinks, looking at the house of the frogs in search of something familiar, not finding anything in particular.

The Plantar farm consists of a housing unit surrounded by fields and a small red shed where the tools are stored.

The house is quite old and is made from a tree stump as is the case with a number of houses in Wartwood.

There is a small yellow wooden front door and a circular window next to it.

A bioluminescent mushroom has also been planted next to the door to serve as a front porch light.

The house appears to have three floors and has a red wooden roof with a large branch protruding to the side.

Moss and grass are also seen growing prominently throughout the house's exterior.

There is also a small wooden fireplace placed on top of the third floor roof.

From the back porch there is also access to a lake where the Plantar ship is also moored.

"Mr. Archduke and handmaids, welcome to the Plantar residence." Hop Pop said, stepping off Ferrus' back, along with Sprig and Polly.

"Altera, help Anne and Marcy has to get off." Bruce said, before taking a "little" jump from Ferrus' head, without too much trouble being more capable than an ordinary man.

"Right away, Master." Altera responds, in a monotone tone, making her sword disappear into particles of light, proceeding to help the girls in Los Angeles get off.