Reversal of Fortune (Reverse Isekai Request)

*This is a request by Yuriballs!*

*A/N 1: Well... hey there, it's certainly been a minute, huh? I'm not particularly proud of this chapter, but It's already been almost a month, so I don't have time to rewrite it. I'm sorry about that, I hope you can forgive me <~<. But I'm back, and hopefully I don't fall into another slump like that again!*

*After Claire is killed, she awakens to find herself within a completely unknown world, but with an oddly familiar face accompanying her.*

*Rei POV*

Ugh, work sure is a bitch, isn't it? I slouch over my desk, doing my boring paperwork everyday, it's just so draining. But everyday when I return home, there's a light at the end of that boring tunnel... I'm able to write more about Claire! I've got a variety of fanfics lined up of her up, and I've spent my time diligently working on perfecting each story of her!

I've worked tirelessly to make sure Claire gets the ending she deserves! The fact that she's either killed or exiled is so not fair. No one gets Claire like I do, it's sad how much people misunderstand my darling, but I'm doing my best to change their minds, one fanfic at a time!

The next one I'm working on is called "Aquarium Date Night," because, well, she deserves happiness too! As I sit down to work on my next masterpiece, I hear a noise coming from my bedroom.

"Oh? Is my girlfriend really still here? She's usually gone by now..." I say to myself, as I continue writing my fanfic.

But those noises just keep coming from my room, what is she doing in there? As I try focusing on my story, the door opens, and she steps out looking very confused.

"Hey, you, commoner, where am I?!" She asks, pointing at me. Wait... why does that tone sound familiar?

"Uh, you're in my room?" I ask, now confused.

"That doesn't explain anything! Explain yourself properly, now!" She commands, wow, since when was she this bossy, maybe she's just tired?

"My name is Rei Oohashi! Uh... and your name is Ai, I guess." I explain, trying to understand what's going on.

"My name is most certainly not Ai! I am Claire Francois, and don't you forget it!" She states, seemingly angry. She's... what?

So, this is some sort of role play thing, I assume? But I thought she didn't even know who Claire was, so how could she act like her so well? And Ai has never been the role play kinda gal, so what's going on here?

"Ah, so are we doing a role play thing here? I guess I can get into that. Here, let me have a go. Oh my, Lady Claire, please have mercy on your loyal servant~," I dramatically state.

This seems to surprise her, as her eyes widen.

"You sound just like...! What's going on here?" She asks, making me just as confused as her.

"So wait, is this not a role play thing? Unless you're actually somehow Claire, then I don't know what else could be happening right now," I state, scratching my head.

"I've told you before, I AM Claire Francois! I don't know where I am, or what's going on, all I know is that this is NOT my body!" She angrily states.

"So wait... you're telling me that you've been Isekaied?! That's so cool!" I exclaim, hardly able to contain myself.

"I've been... what?" She asks. Oh yeah, of course she wouldn't know what that means.