Let's make a deal

I couldn't help but have the feeling of being watched, and I come deeper into the forest I can hear static bursting. Something then ran in front of me, a blur of white was all I was able to see. Then I saw the white blur again then, I was pinned against the ground, the impact hitting my back making bruise.
"Who the hell are you?!" The figure says.
"I'm (y/n), I have turned insane" I answered letting a few tears flow on each side of my face, like rivers.
"What did you do?" He says in a much calmer tone.
"I killed my own parents, they hated me." I said letting more tears flow.
"Hm, I killed my parents too, not 'cus they hated me. But 'cus they didn't think I was beautiful." He said and let out a laughing fit.
"Do you think I'm beautiful?" He said as he pulls down his bloody white hoodie, to see lidless eyes and a carved smile that stretched ear to ear.
"Yes, very." I answered an then the sound of static filled my ears as a tall figure approaches.
"Jeff, you may leave now child, I will do the rest." The tall figure said and Jeff then leaves.
"Tell me child do you have a place to stay?" He says, I shake my head and he continues to speak further "How would you, (y/n) like to stay at my mansion?"
"That would be great sir, what might I do for you there sir?" I ask in a polite manner, he then answers.
"You will be my proxy and kill anyone I ask you to." He answers and then I take a moment to think,I have made a decision that will surly change my life."its a deal..." "Slender" he answers,"...Slender."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woohoo! Hope you like the chapter thank you for 78 reads, you don't realize how much it means to me knowing people love what I write! Love you guys! You the best!<3~