First mission

(A\N) Sorry for the wait! The picture there was drawn by me, hope you like it!:3 and enjoy this chapter!

I heard a knock on my door, I sighed and stood up and walked towards the door and opened it to reveal Masky. He then said, " (y

), Slender wants you to meet someone." I nodded and followed him downstairs into the living room. There I saw a girl, I looked at her features and recognized her as Nina, Nina the killer. She was one of Jane's friends. Next thing I knew I was in a bone crushing hug, "Welcome to the family (y

)!" She yelled. She let go of me and said, "Ready for your first official mission?!" I nodded and she then grabbed my hand and led me out the door. She then handed me a mask it was all white with silver eyes and where the lips were there was a slightly stiched bloody smile. I smiled at the mask as it reminded me of Bloody Painter. She then handed me a knife with roses carved on the handle, I gladly took it and put on the mask.we walked in front of a nice looking house.
3rd person point of view(I'm thinking of only doing first and third pov only)
Nina opened a window which led to a room of a teenage boy, Nina stepped in as you swiftly followed behind. Nina motioned you toward the guy. She just watched from a far corner as you began to free your victim. You stared at his pale face as you were about to stab him until you saw green eyes, it can't be it was your old friend, Alex. You hesitate and say "Alex?" You back off as his eyes widen. "How the hell do you know my name?!" He yelled, you felt a hand on your shoulder you look up and see Nina, you nodded and covered Alex's mouth as you shoved your knife deep into his heart. You felt tears well up in your eyes, you took out your knife and said, " You should thank me, because I just saved you."

(A/n) hope you like what should we name this official CP!^^ leave a comment on what the name should be and yes "You should thank me, because I just saved you." Is (Y/n) quote hope you like it!:)