I couldn't think of a name for this chapter...

Today, you had agreed to go on a mission with Masky and Hoodie. They have informed you that you would be going to the underworld. You had to stay hidden, and be very cautious, because if you, Masky, or Hoodie were caught they would be sent up to the lord of the realm and be killed.
--------《onward and forward》➳

You followed behind Masky and Hoodie. Shifter had done some sort of 'spell' on the three to make them look different. You were all still in the mortal realm. You were walking in the woods, going in the direction that would lead the three to a well. A well that was a gateway to the underworld. You weren't exactly sure why they chose to bring you with them. They had Toby, so why would they choose you?

You shook your head, and brushed a hand through your [hair color] hair. A half hour passed, and you were able to see a small well come into view. After a few more minutes of walking, you and the others approached it. "This is it, (y/n)." Masky said, going into his pockets to pull something out. He pulled out a small bottle with light blue liquid.

"You're still human, that's why you need to take this. You'll have the scent of a demon and we won't be under any suspicions." He explained, handing you the small glass container. You nodded and took the container, you were about to open it until Masky stopped you. "No! You don't drink that, you just carry it around with you. Don't open it, if you open it we'll be found out."

"Oh, sorry." You said quietly, placing it in the pocket of your coat. Masky didn't say anything, instead he grew closer to the well and jumped in. Hoodie watched him and then turned his head to look at you. "You should go next, be very, very careful." You nodded, and walked over to the well and hopped in.
--------《onward and forward》➳

The air felt heavy, the skies were red, and it was very cold. You turned your head, you were in the woods but these woods had a very dark feeling to them. Masky and Hoodie slowly walked towards you. "We should start moving, we'll be in town in about one hour." Hoodie said, starting to walk. You followed him, Masky walking right beside you.

For some reason you felt the feeling of anger, sadness, and hatred. Your shoulders grew soar, and your lips felt sticky. You weren't paying much attention. You bumped into Hoodie's back. You expected him to just say, 'Be careful.' But you expectation was false.

"Watch it, we might end up killed because of your ass. I've tried to tell Slender how useless you are, but he still made us drag you along." His words felt like burns against your skin. You felt a single tear roll down your cheek. Masky put his hand on your shoulder to try and comfort you, but it didn't work. You bit your bottom lip and let a few more tears fall.

Were you really useless?

♡author's note♡
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. I've been very stressed with school. I'm getting used to it, and I feel a lot more capable now. I'll try to update every 2 or 2 1/2 weeks. And, this here is a beginning of something new. I thought that people were losing interest because there was no conflict, or action so I came up with this!! More exciting chapters shall come!! And more love!! winku
Take care of yourselfs, and look forawrd to Halloween!!