BEN Drowned

-----3rd person point of view-----
You and E.J walked through the front door to see BEN playing Mortal Combat. "Hey guys." BEN said E.J left the room and you sat next to BEN. You watched BEN play as scorpion, and his opponent play as Katana. At the end of the match BEN made his avatar perform a fatality, your eyes widen at the gory scene, as the anouncer says, "FATALITY" BEN then sighed. He got up from the couch and turned off his system and TV before he sat next to you on the couch.

"So how have you been (y/n)?" BEN asked now looking at you. You sighed and looked him, his eyes widen but then it turns into a worried look,"(y/n) are you okay?!" You had a confused look. Oh yeah, you were crying. You nodded and said, "yeah, I'm fine." He relaxed a bit and said,"So what you want to talk about?" You look down at he floor then at BEN's blood leaking eyes. "I don't know." You said plainly.

You both then decided to play Mortal combat, BEN groaned because he just turned off that game but he still turned back on.

BEN stared at the screen wide eyed, he then turned to you and gave you a smile, "Your amazing." You blushed at his complement. But BEN meant what he said, I mean, it's like soo rare to beat BEN, but you were able to manage it. The stares you were both giving each other soon ended when Jane said,"(y/n), I NEED your help!" While pulling your arm to get off the couch. BEN stared but shrugged and continued to play.

----------------
A/N
I'M FINALLY BACK BITCHES! Lol I'm back, sorry for taking so Long! I was literally lagging, but I feel better and I'm glad my 'friend' was able to help. He is not my friend:3 anyway sorry if it's too short I will update later.