Jeff the killer

A\N Sorry for taking so long, it was because I needed to do homework and I was being a real lazy piece of shit. Also my history teacher is a bitch, she literally fucking failed me for missing one word from the definition, ONE FUCKING WORD. Ugh I seriously feel like...

(You don't need to read this part, but you can, your choice)

Digging my goddamn fingers into her eyes, leaving just plain bloody eye sockets. Then remove her teeth, finger nails, hmm and I'd also skin her alive and stab the shit out of her big ass plastic boobs. Then just burn her! :D

You kept running towards Jeff, he was much more faster, but you managed to catch up to him. Once you got close enough, you pulled on his hoodie, making fall back. He grunted and got up from the ground, you just stood there.

"You fucking whore!!! Going to one man then going to another!" Jeff shouted loudly ,causing other residents from the house hold to enter the room. Everyone was confused, you felt awkward because almost everyone was there.

"Jeff let me explain I-I..." You started but Jeff interrupted you.

"What? You had a threesome with Masky and Grossman?! I didn't know you were like that!" Jeff yelled pointing at Grossman who was right across the room. You rolled your eyes.

"Why do you care anyways?!" You yelled a lot more confident

"Because he loves you, because they love you." You turned around to see who was the source of the voice, and it was Pasta Shifter, but Jane had to nudge in.

"And what would you know about love?!" Jane asked rudely, forgetting that something else was wrong.

"I know more than you Jane!" Leslie said now glaring at Jane.

"Well at least I don't cry when children die!"

"I cry only because they deserve a chance to feel the love of a parent!"

"And why is that? Is it because mommy never loved you?" Jane started laughing, Jeff grew annoyed and threw his knife toward Jane's direction making her shut up.

"It's true (y/n), I love you." Jeff said then he left the room, you looked at everyone else in the room they were all just staring at you.

A/n well that happened <3 any way I've been watching a lot of Black Butler and I have a HUGE crush on Grell Sutcliff! Don't judge me -3- I love him! :3