World of Dreams

The three of you walked continuously. After an hour or so, all of you were at the entrance of the town. You and the others walked in, you turned your head looking at all the different demons and monsters.

You all continued to walk, you were headed towards a small building, there you, Masky, and Hoodie would sleep. Sleep. That's what you wanted, and needed. Your shoulders were sore, your legs ached, your lips were sticky, and your tongue was dry.

The small building came in view and the three of you ran towards it, unbelievably tired. That was suspicious wasn't it? The mission has only begun a few hours ago, yet, you and the others were incredibly tired? Hmm, interesting. But you didn't think abou that, your mind was currently clouded with the thoughts of eating, resting, and getting some sleep.
--------《Onward and forward》➳

hours later, you laid on the comfy, clean bed. You had slipped under the thick blanket, covering your entire nody, and your nose and a part of your nose. With a small sigh you closed your eyes, slowly falling into a world of dreams.

All I wanted to do was protect you
But I didn't know that in order to do that I needed to hurt you...
At first I thought it was all a nightmare until I woke up and realized it's true.
I constantly ask myself why you turn your head to look at someone like me...
Someone useless, and chained to the ground struggling to be free
Hope, something you have given to me
I hope you know
I don't plan to ever let you go

♡author's note♡
confusing? haha, I sort of gave a few clues about what will happen. This will rarely happen, but today I actually had a good amount of time to sit down and type. It's not long, but it's something, and I think you desrve more update, here is one for now. The next one probably won't come as soon, but we'll see~